Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed: Covid 19

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar

Prayers Needed: Covid 19

My father passed away from Covid 19 a few days back. My mom, my bro, my bro in law, my nieces we all got it. My mom was critical and both me and my bro have been on oxygen support.

We are still not out of the woods yet. I would really really appreciate your prayers and i would advise you to be as careful as possible.

This illness does not just kill the body but the very soul too. I could not even attend my own father's funeral. All the things we take for granted after a death, such as relatives coming to meet you, not been alone in those few days.

It takes it all away.. It strips you of your very humanity.

All hospitals were full. Critical meds in short supply in the black market. Hardly any docs.

I have never smoked in my life. Not even Sheesha. Yet the disease shredded my lungs within days.

My advice to everyone: Wear a mask when you go out and carry a small bottle of sanitser with you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

May Allah grant your father jannah and you and your entire family with health.

I am sorry for your loss brother , stay strong.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
    S sorry to hear about your loss, may Allah grant Jannah to your father. Take good care of your self and your family my prayers are with you.

God bless your father's soul and may he rest in peace. God give you and your family courage to bear the loss and get out more stronger from this time of testing.

Get well soon.

inna lillah a wa inna ilayhi rajiun.May Allah grant your father jannah and patience to family.
    May Allah grant you and your family complete shifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    My father passed away from Covid 19 a few days back. My mom, my bro, my bro in law, my nieces we all got it. My mom was critical and both me and my bro have been on oxygen support.

We are still not out of the woods yet. I would really really appreciate your prayers and i would advise you to be as careful as possible.

This illness does not just kill the body but the very soul too. I could not even attend my own father's funeral. All the things we take for granted after a death, such as relatives coming to meet you, not been alone in those few days.

All hospitals were full. Critical meds in short supply in the black market. Hardly any docs.

I have never smoked in my life. Not even Sheesha. Yet the disease shredded my lungs within days.

My advice to everyone: Wear a mask when you go out and carry a small bottle of sanitser with you
    Brother v sad to know about tragic death of your father. May Allah bless his soul and grant you speedy recovery. Ameen
    Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier.

Supreme Member

Allah may Bless uncle high ranks in janna,its an irreparable loss

May u all get well soon

Allah Kareem protect us all and award blessed place in heaven to the departed. Duas.

INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAHE RAJEAON, may ALLAH grant janat ul firdous to your father ED. May your family recover soon, IN SHA ALLAH
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Sorry Dear Bro, I can feel your pain bro. May ALLAH protect you all.

So sorry to hear about your father and all other family members
    May Allah grant him highest rank in jannat al firdos
    And perfect health to you and your family amen.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Brother ED,
    Its a really sad news to hear ... may ALLAH grant your father highest rank in Jannah and give you and family patience for such hard times.
    Just try to read Quran (Tilawat) throughly and IN SHA ALLAH you and your family will recover soon.

May Allah grant you and your family members quick recovery and grant your mom a highest rank in jannah
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin

Enthusiast
    AOA brother. very sad to here about your father. May Allah grant him highest place in jannat...and your family have a speedy recovery!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. We really need them.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

MAY ALLAH BLESS THE DEPARTED SOUL AND AWARD THE HIGHEST PLACE IN JANNAH (AAMEEN).

Bhai i can relate to your loss as i recently loss my Father. Please take good care of your family and yourself recovering from this condition is also a Blessing from ALLAH.

You are one individual on this forum who has helped us alot of people and ALLAH always helps those who helps his people.

Expert Member

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون...

May Allah SWT bless uncle with Maghfirah, grant your mother, all affected family members and all patients shifa from this and all diseases. Aameen

Its indeed painful to lose someone dear like father... May Allah SWT make all heirs Sadaqae Jariyah for the departed soul.

May Allah SWT bless you, your family and all patients with complete shifa from all diseases. Aameen
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون...

May Allah SWT bless uncle with Maghfirah, grant your mother, all affected family members and all patients shifa from this and all diseases. Aameen

Its indeed painful to lose someone dear like father... May Allah SWT make all heirs Sadaqae Jariyah for the departed soul.

May Allah SWT bless you, your family and all patients with complete shifa from all diseases. Aameen
    Thank you 1Stranger.. We are all fighting hard. Inshallah with you prayers and God's mercy, the rest of us will pull through.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    MAY ALLAH BLESS THE DEPARTED SOUL AND AWARD THE HIGHEST PLACE IN JANNAH (AAMEEN).

Bhai i can relate to your loss as i recently loss my Father. Please take good care of your family and yourself recovering from this condition is also a Blessing from ALLAH.

You are one individual on this forum who has helped us alot of people and ALLAH always helps those who helps his people.
    Thank you Lalib bhai, for your prayers.

Everyone PLEASE PLESE be careful. Covid 19 is real. Very real!