Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shotgun purchase help

Enthusiast

Shotgun purchase help

AoA,

I am from Rawalpindi and want to buy a shotgun. The purpose is HD and my budget is 100k (Can stretch it to 120k).

Please recommend reliable imported shotgun brand/model with price and availability. I can buy weapon from Rawalpindi/Islamabad or Peshawar markets.
    Take Care and Cheers.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    If it is strictly home defence, I would suggest a pump action. know someone who purchased a Winchester Defender 1300 for around 115k in Peshawar.

If you don't like the pump format, the saiga 12 would also be in your price range. Last I was in Peshawar in September, it was going for around 110k or so.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Defender is nice.
    We have one since the last 25 or so yrs, belonged to my dadabu

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    If it is strictly home defence, I would suggest a pump action. know someone who purchased a Winchester Defender 1300 for around 115k in Peshawar.

If you don't like the pump format, the saiga 12 would also be in your price range. Last I was in Peshawar in September, it was going for around 110k or so.
    Thank you ED bhai for prompt response. I am.new to shotguns. Is Saiga 12 ammo sensitive? I will be using pof ammo.
    Take Care and Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by noumanzaidi View Post
    Thank you ED bhai for prompt response. I am.new to shotguns. Is Saiga 12 ammo sensitive? I will be using pof ammo.
    The Saiga 12 has two settings Sir. One for low brass and simple birdshot. The other for high brass and other heavy loads. Once you use the right settings for the right loads, you are good to go.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Thank you ED bhai. I will be visiting peshawar next week any dealer recommendation?
    Take Care and Cheers.

Thank you ED bhai. I will be visiting peshawar next week any dealer recommendation?
    I found Surbuland to have the best prices at Hast Nagri. However, he does not bargain at all. A pump nib turk shottie 3+1 cap he offered fro 19k while the market was offering the same for 30k

I found Surbuland to have the best prices at Hast Nagri. However, he does not bargain at all. A pump nib turk shottie 3+1 cap he offered fro 19k while the market was offering the same for 30k
    Turkish for 19k. Which brand that one was? I have an empty license in hand. Will consider a shottie then.

Enthusiast
    3+1 ? must be a short barrel
    Brand ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Turkish for 19k. Which brand that one was? I have an empty license in hand. Will consider a shottie then.
    It was just like your Tomahawk. Double pump action. Dont remember the turkish name. It started with S and went on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    3+1 ? must be a short barrel
    Brand ?
    Think conceal carry shottie. No idea about the brand, the never ending Turk name completely slipped my mind. The pump action was spring powered.

As for the Winnie defender. A better pump, you can't find here. The apogee of its class.

Enthusiast

Any member from peshawar who know the current price and availability of saiga 12 ?
    Take Care and Cheers.

It was just like your Tomahawk. Double pump action. Dont remember the turkish name. It started with S and went on and on.
    ED bro I am in search of a shottie from several years after I sold my beloved Tomahawk

Any member from peshawar who know the current price and availability of saiga 12 ?
    In September when me and Zero and Virus went, Surbuland had quoted us 110k. Should be hovering in the same range now, subject to bargaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    ED bro I am in search of a shottie from several years after I sold my beloved Tomahawk
    I had told you not to sell it. But you insisted

Enthusiast
    Dear ED bhai AoA,

On your recommendation I bought Saiga 12 today from sarbuland. Will share some pictures with you. It also has a stamp of USA
    Take Care and Cheers.

Enthusiast
    Here are some pictures of USA markings on the gun. Advice needed
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Take Care and Cheers.

These are markings of importer for USA.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

please share few full pictures ,whats its current price.

@moeen,@FA224,@ed In pedhawar or dak where can i get origional .223 berrel?