Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Reasonable HD 12 Bore

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Better is to get gas operated Baikals whether 153 or 155. 156 will take some R&D and time to mature.
    The first batch of 155 shotties here in karachi were almost as bad as teh 156. But I have heard that the fresh imports are btter.

best is to stick to the tried and tested 153.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The first batch of 155 shotties here in karachi were almost as bad as teh 156. But I have heard that the fresh imports are btter.

I guess proper gas piston adjustment was an issue thats why users were facing issues.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    I guess proper gas piston adjustment was an issue that’s why users were facing issues.
    Break in and other issues plus not to forget placebo effect. People sell their guns after 1 2 malfunctions not trying to figure the cause or even read the manual.
    Plus the way these are brought in the country adds to the problem
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

the new 155s are good i bought one 2019 made its works good.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    After the bad initial batches, I am now wary of the 155 as well. I usually advise people t stick to the tried and tested 153. At the ASCC range, it was the range master's commercial weapon. For skeet and anything else. people came and paid and shot.
    That thing must have gone through 10,000 plus shells per year on average and it was shooting as good as new, without missing a beat.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

After the bad initial batches, I am now wary of the 155 as well. I usually advise people t stick to the tried and tested 153. At the ASCC range, it was the range master's commercial weapon. For skeet and anything else. people came and paid and shot.
    That thing must have gone through 10,000 plus shells per year on average and it was shooting as good as new, without missing a beat.
    if you are comparing it to 153 its no match i don't think 155 will be able to reach 10000 rounds mark without breaking down.
    i think 155 is equal to kral a12 but the problem is that people look down upon Turkish shotgun because they are cheap other wise i want to get a a12 once again.
    Last edited by FA226; 25-11-2020 at 09:04 AM.