Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatsapp group for PG community

Seniors members ? what do you think ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Also there should be some form of quarterly meet up or monthly, range session/chai/dinner/something.
    Oh that we already do so. Usually we met a few times a month. Sometimes at lucky star or we go to the range or we plan cross country trips to Peshawar.

On a personal note, I have been doign it since 2010 and I am immensely grateful for the warmth and love showed to me by members all over the country.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Seniors members ? what do you think ?
    What? Cross country trips or simple range sessions? Or both?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh that we already do so. Usually we met a few times a month. Sometimes at lucky star or we go to the range or we plan cross country trips to Peshawar.

On a personal note, I have been doign it since 2010 and I am immensely grateful for the warmth and love showed to me by members all over the country.
    Thats good to know bro, Im just trying to rally up more ppl who are willing to meet up, chill out session whatever all are comfortable with

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    What? Cross country trips or simple range sessions? Or both?
    Range, chai, food whatever.
    Cross country InshAllah soon

Thats good to know bro, Im just trying to rally up more ppl who are willing to meet up, chill out session whatever all are comfortable with
    That is like a weekly thing for us. This is partly why I have my email address in my signature.