Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something good to hear after long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Solid gun but extremely un-accurate or in-accurate whatever is the right word am looking fir here but simply speaking Not accurate at all. I bought one in 2016 for a family member, picking the np34 over NP42 in the shop but looking at the accuracy is shoots way off the target.
    Very strange. First time hearing this.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Perfect example for the situation, buying 7.5shoe size when you wear 9 and then complaining it hurts and bad shoe.......
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Very strange. First time hearing this.
    Trust me bro. Talking from experience. Still got it home locked under 2 suitcases but disappointingley inaccurate.

Trust me bro. Talking from experience. Still got it home locked under 2 suitcases but disappointingley inaccurate.
    dear brother if you wanna sell your np34. Im ready to buy it from you.
    abuzar4zu@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    dear brother if you wanna sell your np34. Im ready to buy it from you.
    abuzar4zu@live.com
    Sorry dear bro I bought it for a family member who is currently abroad, I don't think he wants to sell it but if he ever did I'll definitely let you know.

Sorry dear bro I bought it for a family member who is currently abroad, I don't think he wants to sell it but if he ever did I'll definitely let you know.
    Ok bro. Do remember me. Could you please reply to my email so we can talk of its quality and reliability in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Ok bro. Do remember me. Could you please reply to my email so we can talk of its quality and reliability in detail.
    Ok bro sure