Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POF New Lot 25/19 vs Old Lot Flag Box 2018

POF New Lot 25/19 vs Old Lot Flag Box 2018

Team PakGuns,

Did any one tried new lot of POF Ammo?
    Previously Members were not recommending it as round is very hot and wears pistol quickly

Please Guide

Thank You
    Ru|z ScReWeR

Attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Ru|z ScReWeR

Quote Originally Posted by Martzi View Post
    Attachments
    both are same just different packing the brown pack with stamps is the packing normally send to army.

Team PakGuns,

Did any one tried new lot of POF Ammo?
    Previously Members were not recommending it as round is very hot and wears pistol quickly

Please Guide

Thank You
    previously mentioned hot ammo was the imported one with a brown box similar to nato 9mm ammo box and rounds were shiny with green coloured primers.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    previously mentioned hot ammo was the imported one with a brown box similar to nato 9mm ammo box and rounds were shiny with green coloured primers.
    Prices are high
    Packing is low
    Quality is low as Stamp of POF , 1KZ and 19 arenít prominent in some rounds vice versa
    FTE issues still exists
    Ru|z ScReWeR

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    This is not the Fiocchi type +P ammo. Its regular plain vanilla 9mm one Z. Same rounds in both the boxes.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Prices are high
    Packing is low
    Quality is low as Stamp of POF , 1KZ and 19 arenít prominent in some rounds vice versa
    FTE issues still exists
    this is typical pof round no changes done i have had the chance to buy pof rounds in same packing 3 years ago still have kept one for sample,when they want to save some money or cant be bothered about packing they sell it in this military packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    This is not the Fiocchi type +P ammo. Its regular plain vanilla 9mm one Z. Same rounds in both the boxes.
    it still have few boxes with me ,one can feel the difference in recoil and sound.

In my limited experience, i came across
    1. Green box 2019 lot 1z
    2. Green box 2018 lot 1z
    3. Brown Box 2018 lot 2z (tiny box with rds shoved in)
    4. Brown Box 2010 lot 2z (tiny box with rds shoved in, green ringed primer and brass coloured projectile)
    5. Flat brown box with plastic tray (with brass coloured projectile and green ringed primer)

6. pics attached, desi crap clones of ser 3 and 4 with flattish projectile and brass marked 1z, 2z, of years from 07 to 19. :|

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-16 at 12.54.07 AM (1).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  39.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-16 at 12.54.07 AM.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  89.6 KB

contents of ser 4. and 5. on right, regular 1z on left:

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-16 at 12.54.07 AM (2).jpg
Views: 187
Size:  68.0 KB

Enthusiast
    Salam bros, hope all are doing well.
    where can we get the cheapest 9mm POF in karachi ? apart from their outlet, I'm getting for 120 these days

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Salam bros, hope all are doing well.
    where can we get the cheapest 9mm POF in karachi ? apart from their outlet, I'm getting for 120 these days
    the new brown boxes are running for 120 minimum, surveyed saddar yesterday.

I only buy from teh outlet. In fact many of us have been following this practice for a few years. It is because of the outlet that the price has gone down to 120 from 140 a pop.

At the outlet the retail price is 83 a pop and that is the retail rate for the whole market. They supply dealers at a lower wholesale rate. But rampant blackmarketering has increased prices to this extent.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I only buy from teh outlet. In fact many of us have been following this practice for a few years. It is because of the outlet that the price has gone down to 120 from 140 a pop.

At the outlet the retail price is 83 a pop and that is the retail rate for the whole market. They supply dealers at a lower wholesale rate. But rampant blackmarketering has increased prices to this extent.
    Where is the outlet in lucky star ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Where is the outlet in lucky star ?
    Right next to Troops bazaar Zaheer bhai. When you get to LS, there is the shell pump, you cross it there is troops bazaar to your right and next to that is askari bank and right next to that is the POF outlet.

Right next to Troops bazaar Zaheer bhai. When you get to LS, there is the shell pump, you cross it there is troops bazaar to your right and next to that is askari bank and right next to that is the POF outlet.
    Well noted, Thanks

Enthusiast
    Google maps

Google maps
    Yesss... Today me and the good Skywatcher used it to find the famous Masquita Bakery at LS

Enthusiast
    Yesss... Today me and the good Skywatcher used it to find the famous Masquita Bakery at LS
    Was it any good ?

Was it any good ?
    Their old school chicken and egg sandwiches took us straight back to our school days. But they had only two of em. Also around 8 or 9 patties (chicken walay(. They make stuff once their shelves clear - so we get fresh stuff directly from the oven.

https://medium.com/@a.sarah931/misqu...i-b5998a8052c9
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 23-11-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Their old school chicken and egg sandwiches took us straight back to our school days. But they had only two of em. Also laround 8 or 9 patties chicken walay. They make stuff once their shelves clear so we get fresh stuff directly from the oven.

https://medium.com/@a.sarah931/misqu...i-b5998a8052c9
    misquita!! im a patrician.. and yes, those sammiches are a punch of nostalgia ..