Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Weapon - 50/60K Budget - Suggestions Requried

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Hackersid bhai.. I will be going to LS again next week, once my quarantine is over. If I find anything I will let you know. I am thinking along the lines of a Soviet Makarov 9x 18. Skywatcher got one for 65k and it is original soviet model. Now I am interested in one as well.
    I'm also getting interested in these, ammo is cheap & its good for CC. Also the price of the weapon itself

Hackersid bhai.. I will be going to LS again next week, once my quarantine is over. If I find anything I will let you know. I am thinking along the lines of a Soviet Makarov 9x 18. Skywatcher got one for 65k and it is original soviet model. Now I am interested in one as well.
    65K NIB, thats a great price even for a good used piece. Rate in peshawar is more then 130k.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I'm also getting interested in these, ammo is cheap & its good for CC. Also the price of the weapon itself
    Ammo is cheap in Peshawar. I was quoted 25 a pop even a few weeks back. But in Karachi it was 110 a pop, which seemed outrageous.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    65K NIB, thats a great price even for a good used piece. Rate in peshawar is more then 130k.
    Soviet Tsar bhai.. Soviet Union ceased to exist in 1991.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Soviet Tsar bhai.. Soviet Union ceased to exist in 1991.
    last i checked it was around 135k

Yes. Skywatcher really lucked out. Me and sky and Deathrow and Zero took the weapon apart. We checked it with a powerful magnifying glass. Each and every tiny piece. We checked the weight on the jewelry scale down to the last gram.

It was the real deal alright. Now i want one too.