Thread: First Weapon - 50/60K Budget - Suggestions Requried

First Weapon - 50/60K Budget - Suggestions Requried

Hello,

As the title suggests, I am in the process of getting my license made and Inshallah I will have it soon. Currently I am going through a rough financial patch and can't afford a original weapon (pistol), so looking for a clone. Now my range is 50/60K as I want to spend minimum but not that low as to get an unreliable weapon. I will replace it as soon as I can afford a decent weapon.

Since I am new to this, can someone give me some suggestions as to what to get and in my budget (keeping current prices in mind)? I would really appreciate it. I will be using it for conceal carry and I am thinking 9MM calibre.

So what's the best that I can get in my range? Will it be reliable enough ?
    Last edited by hackersid; 12-10-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hackersid View Post
    Hello,

As the title suggests, I am in the process of getting my license made and Inshallah I will have it soon. Currently I am going through a rough financial patch and can't afford a original weapon (pistol), so looking for a clone. Now my range is 50/60K as I want to spend minimum but not that low as to get an unreliable weapon. I will replace it as soon as I can afford a decent weapon.

Since I am new to this, can someone give me some suggestions as to what to get and in my budget (keeping current prices in mind)? I would really appreciate it. I will be using it for conceal carry and I am thinking 9MM calibre.

Sorry an all that bro. We can't in good faith advise you to get a paper weight that tries to masquerade as a weapon. It will be a waste of your precious 60k. And that is money that is gone since locals have zilch resale value. The makers know full well what they are trying to sell. So they never buy it back.

Over the years, the sheer number of these so-called 'clones' that I have personally used, seen and have had bad experiences with. I can write a book on em.

From guns blowing up and injuring shooters at the range, to firing when chambered to falling apart without firing even a single shot! I have seen it all!

If budget is a issue, simply switch calibres. I carry a .32 ACp Spanish LLama We have checked different loads in gelatin and they penetrate adequately and Fiocchi hollow points expend well. You can get a Chinese TT as well.

Yes, they are not as "cool" as a 9mm, but a "cool" 9mm paperweight with zero resale is not really a weapon. Regardless of how cool it looks.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 15-10-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I donít know much but why not just you try dsa guns. Senior members please guide

Hello,

Best thing to do is wait for some time and save some money and get a good Chinese gun, you can easily find a used good condition NP22 in 110k or CF98 brand new in 150k. Same reason I am still waiting for the drop in prices before i buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    I donít know much but why not just you try dsa guns. Senior members please guide
    I have shot the Trueshot. Its woefully inaccurate. And our resident MK 47 can also write a book on em. He has had em repaired enough times to never recommend em to anyone.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hello,

Get a Chinese TT and upgrade later
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

So HackerSid bro? What did yo buy?