Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M4 local semi auto by RAC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

M4 local semi auto by RAC

Dear fellows
    Kindly suggest on the quality of local M4 made by Royal Arms company Peshawar. They quoted 155k. Should I go for it or not. Syed zaid hamid sb also reviewed the gun in a YouTube video and had positive comments.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Dear fellows
    Kindly suggest on the quality of local M4 made by Royal Arms company Peshawar. They quoted 155k. Should I go for it or not. Syed zaid hamid sb also reviewed the gun in a YouTube video and had positive comments.
    Dont waste your money on that.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Thanks brother for the suggestion but do u have more details.

Thanks brother for the suggestion but do u have more details.
    Couldn't have explained better than ED.

Please suggest if u can any good semi auto rifle under 200k.

Please suggest if u can any good semi auto rifle under 200k.
    Sir, you may consider POF 5. It used to cost 130k.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Alas, I am afraid that the gun is no longer available at the POF outlet in Karachi. In fact teh shelves are bare. No . 30 bore ammo, no 9mm ammo, no POF sporter. Just nothing..

It has become a depressing place these days
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Alas, I am afraid that the gun is no longer available at the POF outlet in Karachi. In fact teh shelves are bare. No . 30 bore ammo, no 9mm ammo, no POF sporter. Just nothing..

It has become a depressing place these days
    Thanks God i have already bought theses items. winsporter is a good animal,i took few shots with it 3 days ago thinking of cleaning it today but feeling a bit lazy to do that.

its a good option,factory price is 145k.

Thanks brother for ur valuable suggestion. I have checked various reviews about POF 5 it's a good looking gun. And made by POF so its also reliable. But basically it's a pistol. I already have 9mm canik tp9 and Chinese Narinco .30 cal. Now I want to add something powerful in my arsenal with effective range of 400m to 500m.

Do not give any importance to the comments of His Excellency Syed Zaid Hamid (laal topi wala). He is expert of nothing, but speaks on every thing !

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Do not give any importance to the comments of His Excellency Syed Zaid Hamid (laal topi wala). He is expert of nothing, but speaks on every thing !
    Thanks bro
    He may not be the expert but he is using guns since very long.

Thanks bro
    He may not be the expert but he is using guns since very long.
    What that man does in the name of 'training' is beyond despicable. It is only a matter of time before someone ends up getting shot.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Dear fellows
    Oh for heaven's sake dont listen to such people.. I was at RAC last week and I am just glad that Habib returned my money!

I was unfortunate enough to get a freind one of his PT 92 pistols. THe takker broke. Got it replaced. It broke again and jammed the gun. It was out of battery and the range master pressed the trigger. He was injured.

Fellow member Gun Boy got his AR 15 for 155k. It blew up in his hand. He was lucky to escape without injuries. The 'chota' bolt came apart.

He was refunded 90k by Habib at RAC who took the gun back.

As for paid reviews. My suggestion, don't rely on em. the people who make em .. The less I say about em, the better.

I myself have used many RAC products. I currently own a dbbl shottie and had a RAC PT 92 pistol. The pistol survived for a few hundred rounds. Then the back sights fell off and the takkar broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh for heaven's sake dont listen to such people.. I was at RAC last week and I am just glad that Habib returned my money!

I was unfortunate enough to get a freind one of his PT 92 pistols. THe takker broke. Got it replaced. It broke again and jammed the gun. It was out of battery and the range master pressed the trigger. He was injured.

Fellow member Gun Boy got his AR 15 for 155k. It blew up in his hand. He was lucky to escape without injuries. The 'chota' bolt came apart.

He was refunded 90k by Habib at RAC who took the gun back.

As for paid reviews. My suggestion, don't rely on em. the people who make em .. The less I say about em, the better.

I myself have used many RAC products. I currently own a dbbl shottie and had a RAC PT 92 pistol. The pistol survived for a few hundred rounds. Then the back sights fell off and the takkar broke.
    Thanks sir
    Now I sure I should not purchase that gun.
    Just wondering are there two RAC in Peshawar.? One is RAC-Habib and the other is RAC-farhat. Do u have any information on this.
    Thanks again for saving me.

By the way RAC showed me an AR 10 they are making. In 308 winchester no less. It was very very heavy. If that thing blows up, it would be difficult to survive without an injuries.

I hope it doesn't though.

Haha , if their Ánc machined bla bla 7072t6 4140 material from mars can't withstand the pressure if a weak round like 223 or 5.56 , may Allah swt have mercy if a person buying and testing their ar10 with a beast of a round 7.62 *51 , suicide

Same family bro... Also same factory on Kohat road. But I am inclined to be charitable towards Habib. He returned all my money. It took me a day, but I did get it back.

I think a Pak made 223 rifle in ak platform would be better the m4 clone , relatively simple to construct , if u find an old ak milled receiver , but the fly in the ointment is the barrel , any 1st hand experience ?? The a+ ak type 223 clone retails at around 60 plus at the factory , the rifles sold in Karachi are the bazari stuff , the ball park figure for those us 20 to 25 thousand

Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    I think a Pak made 223 rifle in ak platform would be better the m4 clone , relatively simple to construct , if u find an old ak milled receiver , but the fly in the ointment is the barrel , any 1st hand experience ?? The a+ ak type 223 clone retails at around 60 plus at the factory , the rifles sold in Karachi are the bazari stuff , the ball park figure for those us 20 to 25 thousand
    Sir I would suggest otherwise, don't for local clone because their quality would remain questionable. POF 5 is a better option, in given budget.. especially the accuracy department leaves a lot to be desired, even if remaining build is acceptable.