Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M4 local semi auto by RAC

Absolutely true , there is nothing like chinese type 84s , or saiga 223 , but these clones are for the for the less fortunate , who don't have the means to buy an original rifle , in these circumstances and current prices pof5 is the best deal .

Availability of pof 5 in karachi?nib or used

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    I think a Pak made 223 rifle in ak platform would be better the m4 clone , relatively simple to construct , if u find an old ak milled receiver , but the fly in the ointment is the barrel , any 1st hand experience ?? The a+ ak type 223 clone retails at around 60 plus at the factory , the rifles sold in Karachi are the bazari stuff , the ball park figure for those us 20 to 25 thousand
    oooh.. I am something of an expert on those. I did a review of em as well. I bought one.. Me and Death Row shot it at 25 yards. We hit nothing. 15 yards. Nothing. 10 yards nothing. 5 yards nothing. We benched it at 2 yards. We got a hit on paper. But all over the place.
    The rounds were keyholing so wildly, they were making obscene gestures on the paper. But the worse (or best was to come).

I switched from china to NATO green tips. We tested em on wet telephone directories at 2 yards. The damned rifle was a damned Alchemist!

It clearly separated the brass, the steel penetrator and the copper into different parts and spat em out like 'a paan kee peekh' ( for want of a better term) on the paper!

The penetration was about 30 pages.. Heck, A heavy jacket would stop that at point blank range. And these were NATO green tips! People on the range know me as ED and there was silence at the range when I shot that.. that.. that thingy! And when they saw what it had done..

Needless to say everyone was laughing their heads off!

Virus got one as well. It was from RAC. The first time he shot it it broke and only shot full auto even though it was a semi auto rifle. We got it repaired. It broke again.

In between these breakages, it made lots of obscene gestures on target. On the rare occasions when it hit the target that is.

In all my years, I have yet to see a local AK shaped thingy perform decently.

I did go to Darra with an idea of having one made to order. But the mistri there told me himself that I wont get what I want.

The guns made there have one purpose. To launch the projectile out of the barrel. What the projectile does, where it goes, and where it lands, they have no interest in knowing that.

If it can hit a giant mound of dirt at 6 inches it is good. That's it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Dear fellows
    Kindly suggest on the quality of local M4 made by Royal Arms company Peshawar. They quoted 155k. Should I go for it or not. Syed zaid hamid sb also reviewed the gun in a YouTube video and had positive comments.
    Stay away from it brother.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Pof 5 availability in karachi?

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Pof 5 availability in karachi?
    Not at the pof outlet, not at the shops either..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Did you see charging handle moved when ever he fired the weapon. A disaster in making

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Stay away from it brother.
    Thanks brother for ur suggestion. I already have dropped the idea.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

I bought local m4 from gs armoury peshwar for around 240k and fired near to 100 bullets there were few hikeups the gun sometimes missed to chamber round from the magazine....apart from that it was hitting pretty good at around 35 yards but then the chinease acog scope didnt work properly couldn't zero it at 2nd time....will get a red dot and make a review on it

Quote Originally Posted by umaralikhan View Post
    I bought local m4 from gs armoury peshwar for around 240k and fired near to 100 bullets there were few hikeups the gun sometimes missed to chamber round from the magazine....apart from that it was hitting pretty good at around 35 yards but then the chinease acog scope didnt work properly couldn't zero it at 2nd time....will get a red dot and make a review on it
    Dear bro
    I was offered the same by RAC at 155K. But as suggested by some senior member like ED I dropped the idea. Hope u got a good one. Kindly share a detail review and pics if possible.

I have been to their factory last month.. nice people..At this price I am assuming the barrel and BCG are original

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have been to their factory last month.. nice people..At this price I am assuming the barrel and BCG are original
    Yes barrels bolts orginal m4
    Stock chinease
    Upper lower local
    Just got a leapers red dot for itName:  20201017_223432.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  66.7 KB

They have 3 options in barrell
    Local made
    M16 cut barrell
    M4 orginal
    Name:  20201017_223656.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  63.8 KB

Just curious, what does it feel like wasting 240k
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Congratulations brother and thanks for the pics. Nice looking gun. Kindly share range review also.

Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Congratulations brother and thanks for the pics. Nice looking gun. Kindly share range review also.
    here it is,
    https://www.facebook.com/UmarAlikkha...58428104967644

Your review is doing the rounds on whatsapp gun groups Umar bhai. Imtiaz at GSA is one of the most helpful people I know at Kohat road.

Quote Originally Posted by umaralikhan View Post
    They have 3 options in barrell
    Local made
    M16 cut barrell
    M4 orginal
    Name:  20201017_223656.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  63.8 KB
    Also the SAW machine gun cut bull barrel. The darra people quoted us 80k for the saw barrel. And 30k more for adjustments so that it wil fit an AR. Original seal packed AR 15 pencil barrel was 135k-145k at that time. I have heard it is now hovering in the 165k range.