Thread: carry allowed on NADRA issued page or not (punjab)

carry allowed on NADRA issued page or not (punjab)

Aoa all, i had submitted my book license in the arm and ammunition department a long time back and since then i have been getting the 3 month extension stamp, upon inquiry i was told that i am allowed to conceal carry my weapon on the page. Which i have been doing since that day, till a few days ago there was never an issue. i was stopped for car checking by Dolphin police, was told that it is illegal to carry the weapon on this, there was a lot of drama, wasted time, arguments etc and in the end had to give some $$$ to get rid of those weird people.
    just want to know for my satisfaction if i am actually allowed to carry or not.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hsn18 View Post
    Aoa all, i had submitted my book license in the arm and ammunition department a long time back and since then i have been getting the 3 month extension stamp, upon inquiry i was told that i am allowed to conceal carry my weapon on the page. Which i have been doing since that day, till a few days ago there was never an issue. i was stopped for car checking by Dolphin police, was told that it is illegal to carry the weapon on this, there was a lot of drama, wasted time, arguments etc and in the end had to give some $$$ to get rid of those weird people.
    thanks
    well they got what they wanted, off course you can carry your weapon, only restriction is that you cannot buy or sell your weapon on this paper.

Member Extraordinaire
    thanks
    You are allowed to carry your weapon on that paper.
    And lodge a complaint on 8787 or on cm complaint cell.
    You might not remember their bike plates or names but give them the time and location you were stopped they will take out the list of the patrol units in that area.
    Take a stand for yourself. And don't be scared the higher officials are there to help you and very strict on such issues... been there done that.
    Set them straight and they won't harass you.
    They only do when they know they can prey on you, if you know the law and stand your ground they don't even bother much.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    You are allowed to carry your weapon on that paper.
    And lodge a complaint on 8787 or on cm complaint cell.
    You might not remember their bike plates or names but give them the time and location you were stopped they will take out the list of the patrol units in that area.
    Take a stand for yourself. And don't be scared the higher officials are there to help you and very strict on such issues... been there done that.
    Set them straight and they won't harass you.
    They only do when they know they can prey on you, if you know the law and stand your ground they don't even bother much.
    i kept my car running and the dash cam recorded every single thing. I just had to confirm if i was on the right or not. Will definitely be taking them to court now, InshAllah.

i kept my car running and the dash cam recorded every single thing. I just had to confirm if i was on the right or not. Will definitely be taking them to court now, InshAllah.
    Great, take them to task....