Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advise needed on a versatile shotgun

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    For skeet shooting, you need either a double barrel or a semi auto shotgun, Turkish semis retail around 35-45k depending on model, engraving etc. They can be used for skeet/ Trap/ HD. Some semis come with 2 barrels, short barrel for HD, longer for skeet or hunting. But keep in mind that most provinces dont allow hunting using a semi auto shotgun.

If you opt for over under you may consider Kral, there are two models in Peshawar market at the moment, one is Cara Cara (it is lighter has an aluminum receiver) the other is Tundra (slightly heavier with steel receiver). Both come with spare chokes, retail around 53-55k in Peshawar.

3rd option is getting a pump action, it can't be used for skeet/ trap
    Thank you for the advise, at this point in time I can only get one, so that is why wanted an all rounder, so your suggestions to get a Turkish semi-auto for skeet/HD makes more sense to me but I cant find any here for the price range you mentioned.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    In Karachi the price of a Hatsun aimguard just surged to 60k for the pump version and 65k for the wooden furniture version of the same gun.
    Most dealers have a lot of used weapons, not many have new ones at least in hand readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thank you for the advise, at this point in time I can only get one, so that is why wanted an all rounder, so your suggestions to get a Turkish semi-auto for skeet/HD makes more sense to me but I cant find any here for the price range you mentioned.
    Fortunately Peshawar, rather entire KPK is flooded with Turkish semis. I thought you guys would have some options too.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Fortunately Peshawar, rather entire KPK is flooded with Turkish semis. I thought you guys would have some options too.
    No bro, here things are on fire....
    Let's hope in the coming months we see a downward trend.