Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Latest Prices required

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    o cocur. 105k is a bit high for an NP 22. The E9 is a good gun too. Both the NP 22 and the EZ 9 are basically the Sig 226 platform. (I did my NSOC certification with the EZ9.)

However, I can't think of any reason why the Serbian sig 226 clone is any better than the chinese one, barring the finishing.

BTW MK 47 bhai.. Me and the good Virus and the good Deathrow, we went to the range. First visit after the lockdown and the NP42 is as accurate as ever. I used plenty of Zol hollow tip ammo. She did not skip a beat.
    Agreed bro & I'll take your advise and pick up np22, as box-less viking is not worth 200k, unless I get a better deal
    & where can I get these Zol 9mm's from ? and how much ?
    much appreciated.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Low? Lol.. the first CF was put infront of my by a very expensive dealer in Peshawar asking 29K in Oct 2010, I refused, then they disappeared from market for a while then re-appeared in August 2011 and I ended up buying one for 40K. Till 2016 the prices remained more or less the same.
    I was kidding bro but yea things were different till 2016, I wonder how long now till prices come down, or they wont much?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I was kidding bro but yea things were different till 2016, I wonder how long now till prices come down, or they wont much?
    They will deffinitely come down if the import ban was ever lifted again and containers full of these babes we always discuss start arriving again like old days. One reason behind the ban I think could have been the crying babies of Kohat road Industrial estate. They used to be sat chasing flies outta their factories all day. Obviously who was gona buy their junk for 25K when we had most Norincos retailing at between 30-35K and Turkish at around 44K. Personally I never looked at them for almost 10 yrs untill only recently when things got worse.

Enthusiast
    They will deffinitely come down if the import ban was ever lifted again and containers full of these babes we always discuss start arriving again like old days. One reason behind the ban I think could have been the crying babies of Kohat road Industrial estate. They used to be sat chasing flies outta their factories all day. Obviously who was gona buy their junk for 25K when we had most Norincos retailing at between 30-35K and Turkish at around 44K. Personally I never looked at them for almost 10 yrs untill only recently when things got worse.
    I'm not too sure that it will be like before, prices might take a little hit but thats it, has anything ever come down in this country ?

Agreed bro & I'll take your advise and pick up np22, as box-less viking is not worth 200k, unless I get a better deal
    & where can I get these Zol 9mm's from ? and how much ?
    much appreciated.
    Brother Viking is also polymer framed and I think you are searching for metal frame.

Then we should forget the lifting of ban for another 3 years, this Govt will not lift the ban as it has strong roots in KPK.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-86 View Post
    Brother Viking is also polymer framed and I think you are searching for metal frame.
    Bro that doesn't really matter for me, I don't mind either.
    I'm getting a used viking good condition, couple of rounds fired for 200k without box n all & a used also good NP22 for 105 with complete box 2nd mag still unused, really caught up in this, what to do ?
    How much is a new viking any idea ?

Enthusiast
    Then we should forget the lifting of ban for another 3 years, this Govt will not lift the ban as it has strong roots in KPK.
    We'll find out in the coming months.

We'll find out in the coming months.
    Salam to all, In my point of view, the ban should be extended a little more. Its hard but if we were patient our own industry will improve alot. The local manufacturer are in a race with each other. They are now focusing on their products. Before Ban their focus was on poor class, Their demand was moqa pass things, now Middle class and Upper class are also looking at them and want reliable guns.
    If the foreign products came they will be pushed towards same old tactics and will never grow.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47-Topak View Post
    Salam to all, In my point of view, the ban should be extended a little more. Its hard but if we were patient our own industry will improve alot. The local manufacturer are in a race with each other. They are now focusing on their products. Before Ban their focus was on poor class, Their demand was moqa pass things, now Middle class and Upper class are also looking at them and want reliable guns.
    If the foreign products came they will be pushed towards same old tactics and will never grow.
    I have not seen much improvment. Always tried local guns in past. 25 years ago, then 10 years ago and then a few months ago. Every single time it was a flop, the total value of those local guns Li bought, exceeded in lacs of rupees and sadly not a single one of them was or is fit for purpose. Full of jamming/ FTF / FTE Issues. They can't be fixed nor theres any resale value So basically wasted hundreds and thousands on rupees on junk metal. Including DSA Trushits, one of the worse of all. And yet they have a good reputation. I wish I'd have invested all that money into imported fire arms when they were cheaper before import ban kicked in. Locals are not often just useless but also a big risk to one's Health & Safety as seen in many cases.
    Last edited by MK47; 25-08-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Bro they will not learn and improve in a thousand years, just not possible... its a lost cause..

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

The only thing the locals focus on is looks and inside its a cheap and unreliable junk. There is no standard set by any authority thus they make a gun from any metal, and yes they will cheat a newcomer, if you belong to that area or go with a reference you might get a good piece or elso it will be a lemon.

Bro that doesn't really matter for me, I don't mind either.
    I'm getting a used viking good condition, couple of rounds fired for 200k without box n all & a used also good NP22 for 105 with complete box 2nd mag still unused, really caught up in this, what to do ?
    How much is a new viking any idea ?
    Viking was much famous with PG members but now it seems vanished. It's a great and reliable pistol. Haven't seen it in the market recently. It's a bit bulky, if you like it then do buy it.

Enthusiast
    Viking was much famous with PG members but now it seems vanished. It's a great and reliable pistol. Haven't seen it in the market recently. It's a bit bulky, if you like it then do buy it.
    I do like it no doubt but then I think new Turkish options are under 250ish. I mean 200K for used or put in some extra and go for Turkish new, in my mind I think Russian weapons should be superior.

I do like it no doubt but then I think new Turkish options are under 250ish. I mean 200K for used or put in some extra and go for Turkish new, in my mind I think Russian weapons should be superior.
    Russian weapons have a history of being rugged and reliable, this concept is in our minds due to their TT and AK47. But if I have to choose between Cf98 And Viking, I will opt for CF98 since both have almost same performance and are polymer framed, Viking is a bit bulky as compared to CF98 and if I have an option of a Turkish with a little plus minus price tag then I will opt for it but it has to be metal framed.

I have not seen much improvment. Always tried local guns in past. 25 years ago, then 10 years ago and then a few months ago. Every single time it was a flop, the total value of those local guns Li bought, exceeded in lacs of rupees and sadly not a single one of them was or is fit for purpose. Full of jamming/ FTF / FTE Issues. They can't be fixed nor theres any resale value So basically wasted hundreds and thousands on rupees on junk metal. Including DSA Trushits, one of the worse of all. And yet they have a good reputation. I wish I'd have invested all that money into imported fire arms when they were cheaper before import ban kicked in. Locals are not often just useless but also a big risk to one's Health & Safety as seen in many cases.
    Sir, We all have bad experiences with them. I am not saying they are producing reliable guns, but how can they grow if they have tough competition with the foreign products. the bad reputation will always ditch them against a foreign product. Now they have the arena and they are in competition with each others. And the battle to gain market will harden their fragile products. I am seeing improvement they are importing New Machines and the new generation is taking control of factories. The new guys are educated and have a little sense about modern technologies. they have imported beautiful machines and becoming conscious day by day about the raw materials they use
    I my self work in a plastic industry and have basic knowledge about polymers. Being an Engineer and Gun enthusiasts i have developed personal interest in improving polymer frames of Plocks and Tacticool stuff. At this time i am wondering in literature but Soon pragmatic approach will be the way. Inshallah.
    Here i got a Question , Can i manufacture plastic gun parts without arms manufacturing license?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    Bro they will not learn and improve in a thousand years, just not possible... its a lost cause..
    Sir Be optimistic. I still have hope

Sir Be optimistic. I still have hope
    Keep the hope never loose it but my humble advice is get yourself a reliable imported fire arm in the meantime while you're hoping otherwise your only hope will be to hope your local gun doesn't let you down when you need it the most. I Hope not. Me and Deathrow are talking based on practical experiences, together Me, ED & Deathrow could probably write a book on the bad experiences we have had with our Darra and Kohat Road made weapons. With their current style of manufacturing and lack of or almost zero education of the main Ustaaz Sahiban who make those local guns we can only be hopeless unless they adopt the same material and technology along with educated workshop operators who know all about the right Metallurgy, operating the CNC CADs with getting the same measurements and dimensions for every piece, temperature controls, torture tests and right chemicals etc.
    Last edited by MK47; 28-08-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Enthusiast
    Keep the hope never loose it but my humble advice is get yourself a reliable imported fire arm in the meantime while you're hoping otherwise your only hope will be to hope your local gun doesn't let you down when you need it the most. I Hope not. Me and Deathrow are talking based on practical experiences, together Me, ED & Deathrow could probably write a book on the bad experiences we have had with our Darra and Kohat Road made weapons. With their current style of manufacturing and lack of or almost zero education of the main Ustaaz Sahiban who make those local guns we can only be hopeless unless they adopt the same material and technology along with educated workshop operators who know all about the right Metallurgy, operating the CNC CADs with getting the same measurements and dimensions for every piece, temperature controls, torture tests and right chemicals etc.
    100% agreed.

Brothers what is the current price of CF98 in Karachi?