Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Prices required

Question Latest Prices required

Hi,

Dear members can anyone update me regarding the latest prices of following in Karachi:

Kilinc Mega 2000
    Tristar P120 & S120
    Zigana M16
    CF98
    Sarsilmaz B6

I shall be thankful.

Blog Entries
    CF98 Rs 190,000/-
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

THANKS Buddy. Do you know the prices of other mentioned pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by AK-86 View Post
    Hi,

Dear members can anyone update me regarding the latest prices of following in Karachi:

Kilinc Mega 2000
    Tristar P120 & S120
    Zigana M16
    CF98
    Sarsilmaz B6

I shall be thankful.
    CF98: 160k
    NP42: 175k~

B6: 230k~
    CM9 (the compact b6 with rails kinda): 260k

you might wanna check out scopes and barrels site for the updated rates on some pistols

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I saw a bunch of CF 98 pistols..They were in the 100-110k range..All were pre-owned.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I saw a bunch of CF 98 pistols..They were in the 100-110k range..All were pre-owned.
    In Karachi, how was there condition.

Some were decent one was very decent.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Some were decent one was very decent.
    @ED

Any update regarding the prices of .32 Revolvers in Karachi? Such as Arminius, Rossi, HW etc. What price range should be expected in order to get one slightly used/NIB condition? Any specific dealer here in Karachi who has a collection ?

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    @ED

Any update regarding the prices of .32 Revolvers in Karachi? Such as Arminius, Rossi, HW etc. What price range should be expected in order to get one slightly used/NIB condition? Any specific dealer here in Karachi who has a collection ?
    i have one rossi .32 for sell contact me at sajjadsoomro1988@gmail.com
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Any new turkish pistols in the range of 100k to 150k?

these days you cannot even purchase a chinese for 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    these days you cannot even purchase a chinese for 100k.
    So Turkish are more expensive than Chinese?

So Turkish are more expensive than Chinese?
    Yes atleast by 50k

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    @ED

Well, I saw an Arminius HW 3 (1960s model without thumb release lever) at Shangai arms last week. THese are slow items, they are not expensive. It should set you back under 30k on average. However, ,32 SnW long ammo is rare and expensive. Last I checked it was north of 250 a pop and that was last year.

Up till earlier this year the B6 was 130k or so. Now she is going for 230k and upwords. Stoger and zegana was much more.

Up till earlier this year the B6 was 130k or so. Now she is going for 230k and upwords. Stoger and zegana was much more.
    ED Brother actually I don't like polymer framed pistols. That's why I was interested in Kilinc and Canik. If they are out of my range then I will have to settle with polymer framed pistol, maybe CF98 as I think it is better than B6.

I know that Steoger and ziggy are around 265k-ish in karachi. So I am assuming that the Canik L120 and the Klinic would also be in that price range. THe only imported metal frame in 9x19 I can think of under 150k, is the NP 22 or its all steel cousin HP77B. A used piece would set you back around 120-ish or so.

I know that Steoger and ziggy are around 265k-ish in karachi. So I am assuming that the Canik L120 and the Klinic would also be in that price range. THe only imported metal frame in 9x19 I can think of under 150k, is the NP 22 or its all steel cousin HP77B. A used piece would set you back around 120-ish or so.
    Yeah HP77B and NP22 are clones of Sig but they look very bulky. I want a pistol which should be a clone of CZ or Beretta. I know Taurus is far away from my range so searching for something same like in Turkish or if Chinese then NZ85B

Yeah HP77B and NP22 are clones of Sig but they look very bulky. I want a pistol which should be a clone of CZ or Beretta. I know Taurus is far away from my range so searching for something same like in Turkish or if Chinese then NZ85B
    There was a time when the NZ85B was very popular. However, it has been years and years since I have even seen one anymore. THe alternative is the NP 44. A 1911 14 round capacity in .45 acp. However, an imported 9x19 mm in full metal other than the NP 22 or HP77b is not available, at least here in karachi.

np22, np34 etc are available with some dealers with base prices exceeding 130k