Thread: Weapon Change on Computerized Arms License Sindh

Weapon Change on Computerized Arms License Sindh

I need advise from expert/ senior members today i received my computerized license i have question in manual license the caliber of weapon is mentioned however in computerized one "NON PROHIBITED BORE" written below weapon Caliber same on Manual weapon Information page. Does this mean i can purchase weapon of other caliber falling under non prohibited bore do i need to permission from Home Dept for bore change or Purchase Permission is required only.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tokrev33 View Post
    I need advise from expert/ senior members today i received my computerized license i have question in manual license the caliber of weapon is mentioned however in computerized one "NON PROHIBITED BORE" written below weapon Caliber same on Manual weapon Information page. Does this mean i can purchase weapon of other caliber falling under non prohibited bore do i need to permission from Home Dept for bore change or Purchase Permission is required only.
    I assume its a computerised book linces.e If the calbire is not mentioned, you ate good to go with whatever you like.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I assume its a computerised book linces.e If the calbire is not mentioned, you ate good to go with whatever you like.
    Yes it is, neither caliber is written on front page nor on Manual Weapon Information page

I also got my license and it has "pistol" written under weapon type by default. I never mentioned it to the dealer or at HD what type I want it for. Is it easy to get it changed, for instance if I want a shotgun ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    I also got my license and it has "pistol" written under weapon type by default. I never mentioned it to the dealer or at HD what type I want it for. Is it easy to get it changed, for instance if I want a shotgun ?
    I am afraid not. You will have to go to the HD to get your biometrics done once again for changing it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com