Thread: Tisas Zigana F used advice

Tisas Zigana F used advice

Dear seniors,

I recently got my NPB license made through Bal.Qtta. route with a local/desi 9mm registered on it. A dealer in my locality is offering me a TISAS Zigana F model as per him its original from 2012 and he is asking 100k which i can pull him to 90k. Can someone advice me does this Zigana worth it? or do we have any alternative within this range? (Pictures posted)
    Secondly, can i change weapon on my Qtta DC issued license?

Thank you for advise.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

The problem I see is getting the gun number changed on the license. Check the internals of the gun, how many rounds has it fired. Best to fire some rounds from it and check for any failures.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassansyed View Post
    Dear seniors,

I recently got my NPB license made through Bal.Qtta. route with a local/desi 9mm registered on it. A dealer in my locality is offering me a TISAS Zigana F model as per him its original from 2012 and he is asking 100k which i can pull him to 90k. Can someone advice me does this Zigana worth it? or do we have any alternative within this range? (Pictures posted)
    Secondly, can i change weapon on my Qtta DC issued license?

Thank you for advise.
    Brother do get it checked from an expert as a lot of clones are available in market. Itís fit and finish and metal quality is doubtful.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Brother do get it checked from an expert as a lot of clones are available in market. Itís fit and finish and metal quality is doubtful.
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    The problem I see is getting the gun number changed on the license. Check the internals of the gun, how many rounds has it fired. Best to fire some rounds from it and check for any failures.
    Is it not possible to change the weapon number on license (i see there is no space left in weapon number input box) can you please elaborate what is the problem in changing weapon number? Internally it has got lil gunk around chamber. The guy said "iss sey teen hazaar goliyan be nahi chali hain" externally it is pretty much worn out.

Bro kohshikan5 and FA226, it is a problem as I do not have any expert in my circle apart from dealer's verbal guarantees "hum be yahin per hain kabhi do number niklay to wapis le ana".
    NVLLIVS IN VERBA