Thread: Want to get rid of weapons need your kind help please !!!

Want to get rid of weapons need your kind help please !!!

Post deleted
    Last edited by cancer_doc; 15-05-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Post deleted.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Which weapons?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Why Deleted.
    Little confused....
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Brother want to get rid of weapons in a legal way . Even I am ready to surrender the impossible to get MOI and Govt of Punjab licenses if I can get reasonable amount of my weapons . Will be less than what dealers are selling for sure . But our system ...... it seems impossible for the time and I have very little time left here will be leaving for UK as soon as flights will be open . Got long waited and deserved Consultant Oncologist job over there .

Dont want my mind stuck back into the safety of weapons , ammo , knives accessories etc. ( which definitely will be a concern ) back in Pakistan . Have intentions of staying long abroad .

Well gentlemen? What are my options any thought will be valueable.

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @cancer_doc currently as per Rules buying and selling is not allowed on Forum.

regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."