Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rank the Following 9's

Pof 9mm ammo have berdan primer. Having bad effect on firing pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have had hte NP 42 since 2014. Before that it used to belong to fellow mwember Naeem-ur-rahman. I think he put in around 500 rounds or so through her and in the past 6 years i lost count of the number of times i took her to the range. SnB (both FMJ and JHP), Hydroshocks, China 311, POF , ZOL, other locals. She has done it all. Barring a major FTE (POF 1Z) that took me and Deathrow half an hour to clear, she has worked fine and I dont consider myself under armed at all.

Howeve,r that does not mean that I would consider the L120 or the CM (combat master) 9 to be a bad gun. Its small and light waight and compact. A great caryy weapon. IUnfortinately, I cant say the same for thre Zigana due to its massive size. As for the MC 23, I personaly have never shot the weapon, but those who have, swear by it.
    CF98 is going for approximately 150k in Peshawar. Massive size is Zigana F model not the K one, K is the compact version.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Pof 9mm ammo have berdan primer. Having bad effect on firing pin.
    lol.......
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I initially used chinese red box, then used red box only for SD and fed it POF ammo has range fodder, never disappointed me. However had a bad FTE experience with Zol. I had to strip it open to clear the weapon.
    I had the same issue with POF 1Z. But no issues with China 311
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    CF98 is going for approximately 150k in Peshawar. Massive size is Zigana F model not the K one, K is the compact version.
    Never seen a K here in Karachi so cant say anything about them. CF is now close to 200k in Karachi.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Never seen a K here in Karachi so cant say anything about them. CF is now close to 200k in Karachi.
    yes got the rate of 200k from karachi for brand new.....

Enthusiast
    Tisas Kanuni s is also made by Zigana firm and is a good handgun. Recently purchased one from a friend NIB. I am impressed by itís metallurgy, itís good for CC and yet to test fire on range from different distances. Seeing itís build quality and barrel material itís seems a reliable gun. Price 90 k AlhamdolilAllah.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Command lies with none but Allah.

yes got the rate of 200k from karachi for brand new.....
    Oh Damn.. I was hoping it was just a rumour. I was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Tisas Kanuni s is also made by Zigana firm and is a good handgun. Recently purchased one from a friend NIB. I am impressed by it’s metallurgy, it’s good for CC and yet to test fire on range from different distances. Seeing it’s build quality and barrel material it’s seems a reliable gun. Price 90 k AlhamdolilAllah.
    Got in an excellent price. Is ur friend aware of market rate and did u favor or was he unaware?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Tisas Kanuni s is also made by Zigana firm and is a good handgun. Recently purchased one from a friend NIB. I am impressed by itís metallurgy, itís good for CC and yet to test fire on range from different distances. Seeing itís build quality and barrel material itís seems a reliable gun. Price 90 k AlhamdolilAllah.
    MashaAllah you got a good deal. May it serve you well.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Got in an excellent price. Is ur friend aware of market rate and did u favor or was he unaware?
    Yup he was aware of market rate but he sold me on the same price which he got a couple of years back.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    MashaAllah you got a good deal. May it serve you well.
    JazakAllah brother.

Yup he was aware of market rate but he sold me on the same price which he got a couple of years back.
    Allah sab ko aisay Dost att karay....

Enthusiast
    Allah sab ko aisay Dost att karay....
    Itís a two way traffic bro.

It’s a two way traffic bro.
    exactly dosti asi ka naam ha.....are you from peshawar....Turkish guns ka kia rate ha aj kal wahan par...

Enthusiast
    exactly dosti asi ka naam ha.....are you from peshawar....Turkish guns ka kia rate ha aj kal wahan par...
    At present away from Peshawar but nowadays one canít find guns in the market. If you are lucky enough to see a handgun the dealer will demand insane amount. Local gun industry of Peshawar is exploiting this situation to the maximum. You can add approx 150 k to any imported gun to the prices of Pre import ban period.