Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank the Following 9's

Rank the Following 9's

Guys can you please rank the below guns. Kindly elaborate advantages and disadvantages also.

Zigana K
    Girsan MC23
    Sarsilmaz CM9

CM9 was Rs.160K in Peshawar, one year ago !

They are all guns that work.
    Don't confuse yourself more. Prioritise what you need it for and handle them, see how you like their controls, which one fits your hand better. How do you like the sites on them.
    Just get it done with.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Guys can you please rank the below guns. Kindly elaborate advantages and disadvantages also.

Zigana K
    Girsan MC23
    Sarsilmaz CM9
    Brother where are you buying from? What are the prices? Shahroze is correct, you need to handle the firearms, see which one are you more comfortable with
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    CM9 was Rs.160K in Peshawar, one year ago !
    Since last year prices have gone up insanely

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    All of the above are between 265- to 325k range in Karachi
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Getting these from Peshawar, price is around 250K, prices are insane

Brother, it all depends which one fits you better in hand ... as Brother Shehroze stated
    IMHO Sarsilmaz CM9 is better option between the 3 you mentioned, better ergonomics, less weight (easy to CC).
    Yes! prices nowadays are insane like really realllyyyy insane.
    600-800 rounds price and the weapon price itself at par.
    Chinese 9mm ammo 220-250/pop.
    S&B 9mm ammo 350-400/pop.
    Dont know what will happen after the recent pandemic is over.

Post deleted
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 15-05-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Why's everyone deleting posts...
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Today's top trending

Get rid of stoeger couger and bought canik p120.@stoeger+80000

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Get rid of stoeger couger and bought canik p120.@stoeger+80000
    Brother why did you get rid of Stoeger and what is your opinion on canik p120's performance

@fraz
    Stoeger was inaccurate and the
    CANiK P120 is extremely accurate
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 25-05-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    @fraz
    Stoeger was inaccurate and the
    CANiK P120 is extremely accurate
    Thanks for reply, last year i bought a Canik P100 (CZ P01 clone) however only started using it for last couple of months.... Im enjoying it too. My previous EDC was a CF98 from 2011 to early 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Thanks for reply, last year i bought a Canik P100 (CZ P01 clone) however only started using it for last couple of months.... Im enjoying it too. My previous EDC was a CF98 from 2011 to early 2020
    Fraz whats your opinion on CF98, is it a accurate pistol and is it a good gun to conceal carry....How much did you pay for the canik P100

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Fraz whats your opinion on CF98, is it a accurate pistol and is it a good gun to conceal carry....How much did you pay for the canik P100
    CF98 is a pretty decent gun, size is good for CC, has ambidextrous safety / decocker (decocker is good for beginners), light weight due polymer frame. Reliable and accurate. Bought it for 38k NIB. Now its with my brother

Bought the p100 in May 2019 for 160

I have owned CF98 since 2014 (Islamabad, approx. Rs.42K). Fired approximately 400 S&B, 311, POF without problem. It is my carry piece. In April 2019 it was Rs.110K in Peshawar ! At range, my CF98 is as accurate as my friend's Kilinc 2000-Mega.
    The only thought which puts me off is long term durability, watch the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKZleMmfUQ

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I have had hte NP 42 since 2014. Before that it used to belong to fellow mwember Naeem-ur-rahman. I think he put in around 500 rounds or so through her and in the past 6 years i lost count of the number of times i took her to the range. SnB (both FMJ and JHP), Hydroshocks, China 311, POF , ZOL, other locals. She has done it all. Barring a major FTE (POF 1Z) that took me and Deathrow half an hour to clear, she has worked fine and I dont consider myself under armed at all.

Howeve,r that does not mean that I would consider the L120 or the CM (combat master) 9 to be a bad gun. Its small and light waight and compact. A great caryy weapon. IUnfortinately, I cant say the same for thre Zigana due to its massive size. As for the MC 23, I personaly have never shot the weapon, but those who have, swear by it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have had hte NP 42 since 2014. Before that it used to belong to fellow mwember Naeem-ur-rahman. I think he put in around 500 rounds or so through her and in the past 6 years i lost count of the number of times i took her to the range. SnB (both FMJ and JHP), Hydroshocks, China 311, POF , ZOL, other locals. She has done it all. Barring a major FTE (POF 1Z) that took me and Deathrow half an hour to clear, she has worked fine and I dont consider myself under armed at all.

Howeve,r that does not mean that I would consider the L120 or the CM (combat master) 9 to be a bad gun. Its small and light waight and compact. A great caryy weapon. IUnfortinately, I cant say the same for thre Zigana due to its massive size. As for the MC 23, I personaly have never shot the weapon, but those who have, swear by it.
    I initially used chinese red box, then used red box only for SD and fed it POF ammo has range fodder, never disappointed me. However had a bad FTE experience with Zol. I had to strip it open to clear the weapon.