Thread: Feels great to be back

Feels great to be back

Hi again to the community after almost 10 years of absence. Not sure if any old members are still around who would recognize me?
    "Musalma Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta" Quaid-e-Azam

I thought they were locked away in Ramadan.
    But you just made a grand entry.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceal Carry View Post
    Hi again to the community after almost 10 years of absence. Not sure if any old members are still around who would recognize me?
    Welcome back CC, however now PG isn't as interesting as it is used to be, primarily because of following issues:

1. Senior members are hardly ever seen here
    2. Import ban, resulting sky rocketing prices of arms and ammo.
    3. Glitches in the software of PG which make it less user friendly now.

Anyhow with returning members we may get to revive it
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

He'll be back after another 10.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Welcome back CC, however now PG isn't as interesting as it is used to be, primarily because of following issues:

3. *Glitches* in the software of PG which make it less user friendly now.

Brother, that 3rd part you wrote that problem still exist now and then.
    I sent message once to Abbass bhai through email didn't get any reply and for like 2-3 weeks I couldn't login to the forum by that time. Afterwards it was resolved but still the site have some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post

3. Glitches in the software of PG which make it less user friendly now.

Really?
    Huh, I just came back as well after such a long time. I have lurked the forums since my last activity here but it seems to be more dead than before. What's the reasoning behind the arms import ban? Are the only options local Darra guns now?

Last time I was here there was a ban on new licences so I kinda gave up, after that now this...meh.

Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    Really?
    Huh, I just came back as well after such a long time. I have lurked the forums since my last activity here but it seems to be more dead than before. What's the reasoning behind the arms import ban? Are the only options local Darra guns now?

Last time I was here there was a ban on new licences so I kinda gave up, after that now this...meh.
    Reason behind Import Ban is stupid politicians

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Welcome back conceal carry and CZ nam.. Licenses in Sindh are now open, but no fresh imports. This does not mean that there is no imported stuff available anymore. Its just more expensive. Way more expensive. Paradoxically, since fresh licenses are being issued, the prices of imported stuff have gone straight up since there is more demand and less supply.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Welcome back conceal carry and CZ nam.. Licenses in Sindh are now open, but no fresh imports. This does not mean that there is no imported stuff available anymore. Its just more expensive. Way more expensive. Paradoxically, since fresh licenses are being issued, the prices of imported stuff have gone straight up since there is more demand and less supply.
    Ah, nice. I'm planning a visit back sometime late this or early next year; hopefully, I'll be able to acquire a license in that time just to keep there.

I did manage to get one here; I picked up some really nice stuff, still working on widening my collection.

I know that Sindh lics are open, as are balochistan ones. I think KP is also open as well. Not sure about ISL, Punjab and MOI ones though.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I know that Sindh lics are open, as are balochistan ones. I think KP is also open as well. Not sure about ISL, Punjab and MOI ones though.
    What's the timeline on getting one if I did apply? Assuming punjab was available.

Wonder if I can just get a lience then leave it as be for a while...

What's the timeline on getting one if I did apply? Assuming punjab was available.

You need to purchase a weapon within 90 days

I dont know how Punjab HD works.

Here in Sindh I have plenty of extra licenses lying around that I might or might not utalize. When I want to purchase something, i simply get the Purchase period extended and get the weapon and register it.

Thank you all. Hope everyone is doing great and staying safe.
    The forum (the outlook) has changed a lot and its so hard to find anything, it just keeps jumping to the error page.
    I am trying to find the pics of my collection that I posted here around 2008-2009, can anyone help with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Conceal Carry View Post
    Thank you all. Hope everyone is doing great and staying safe.
    The forum (the outlook) has changed a lot and its so hard to find anything, it just keeps jumping to the error page.
    I am trying to find the pics of my collection that I posted here around 2008-2009, can anyone help with that?
    Search them from the top right and you can find them in archives.
    Last edited by Khalil; 12-07-2020 at 11:13 PM.

welcome back Conceal Carry
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Thank you all for your kind words, my apologies for not being able to answer everyone individually. I don't like this new format, it keeps taking me top error page whenever I click on any link even when I click "new posts" it goes to an error page. Looks like something is broken. Its frustrating when you can't even brows the forum properly.