Thread: Need help

Need help

Asalam o alekum frds. I want to buy a new gun as i have got my new license for 9mm. I need advise and also want to know the price of somegood 9mm guns. I want to go for cz p07 duty or cz 75 sp01 shadow. Which one is best and plz share price for both also and availablity in khi nowadays.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion786 View Post
    Asalam o alekum frds. I want to buy a new gun as i have got my new license for 9mm. I need advise and also want to know the price of somegood 9mm guns. I want to go for cz p07 duty or cz 75 sp01 shadow. Which one is best and plz share price for both also and availablity in khi nowadays.
    The shadow is one of the best handguns every made in this world. However, it is purely a range gun and I wont recommend it for carrying purposes. It does not have a firing pin block safety. And it is big. Like Huge. It shold be around 550k plus if available.

I have had a few bad experiences with the duty so I cant recommend it. It should be around 350 to 400k or so.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Not the best time to buy a pistol ! You may buy a Bader Brothers 9mm TT for under Rs.15K to cheaply fill your new licence within period. B&B 9mm TT will serve you well until better times or until a good deal comes along. Mine has done 300 POF since 2018.
    Even if I had money to throw away, I would not pay half million for $400 piece.

Brother you didn't mention your budget, i suggest that you consider Turkish manufacturer Canik if you want CZ clones. They make excellent quality clones of CZ 75. For conceal carrying I use Canik P100, a clone of CZP01
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Canik models should be between 260-280k

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Canik models should be between 260-280k
    Fraz Bhai, Can you please share your email or whatsapp number, need some info, I am from Pindi

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran80 View Post
    Fraz Bhai, Can you please share your email or whatsapp number, need some info, I am from Pindi
    [email] deleted********/email]
    Last edited by Fraz; 24-04-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Enthusiast
    [email] deleted********/email]
    How I will decode it

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran80 View Post
    How I will decode it
    Bhai i had it on display for 2 or so days and deleted afterwards. It is
    Last edited by Fraz; 28-04-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Enthusiast
    Bhai i had it on display for 2 or so days and deleted afterwards. It is fraznawaz@hotmail.com
    Noted and may be deleted now. Thanks

Brother you didn't mention your budget, i suggest that you consider Turkish manufacturer Canik if you want CZ clones. They make excellent quality clones of CZ 75. For conceal carrying I use Canik P100, a clone of CZP01
    What is the cost of Canik P100 these days

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    If available, i guess 250+

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    If available, i guess 250+