Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a newbie and need expert guidance

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Been there.... Done that.. THis is why we now only go to ASCC
    my email address is. Razarukhramemon@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raza memon View Post
    One more thing ED. you know my pistol is np-42. But it doesnít looks like ...
    means my np-42 looks like same cf-98.
    on pistol there is a logo of Norinco np42 9x19 mm but pistol is not 2nd gen. same old body like cf 98 one chamber grip like old cf.
    can you gimme your contact wanna share pictures with you. Trying to post here but canít.
    Dear Raza NP42 / CF 98 are the same thing. In the first gen both names were used for it, however the second gen is generally referred to as NP42. Don't worry.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Dear Raza NP42 / CF 98 are the same thing. In the first gen both names were used for it, however the second gen is generally referred to as NP42. Don't worry.
    But still i want you to check pictures. Cuz youíre senior if possible send me you email address. Thanks

But still i want you to check pictures. Cuz you’re senior if possible send me you email address. Thanks
    You can upload pictures here, we can get input from learned members. Its simple to attach and upload pictures
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Salam everyone, may you all having a nice day.
    As i quoted on title need your guidance in two things but first of all lemme introduce myself
    i'm 23 and owning a business have 3 shops of imported material on main boltan market Karachi.
    Because of dealing in cash i have bought a pistol but the problem is that Balochistan (Quetta) license that i have.
    A dealer from luckystar told me that as sindh license are closed since ages and you're younger than 25 so your one and only option is Balochistan one. so he made me one
    Now the thing i want to ask that i have these documents
    1. one paper license of quetta
    2. 144 permit
    3. verification letter (one paper asking from Karachi to Quetta and a returned verification from Quetta)
    4. fsl report (forensic science laboratory)
    now what is missing ? is that enough ? what if LEAs stop me ? i usually ride bike to collect payments.
    I always wear shalwar kameez and yes eat lot of PAN as i'm memon bhai
    In short what questions will they ask and will they show some kindness as i'm a shopkeeper

And second question
    I am owning a second-hand np 42. bought in 80000/= one and a half year back from same shop.
    Is that a good weapon for self defence ? using red box chinese bullets.
    I only fired once while purchasing one and half years back.
    What is the value of my weapon and is there any other weapon available in same money value or slightly expensive.?
    Don't know why my weapon looks very breakable

Thank you all brothers
    hi, kindly check your email that i have sent. thanks

I heard recently arms licences have opened again for Karachi, I have 3 for myself and 3 for sister, father (now deceased) was in police so converted those licenses to our names, been in conversion process of card for 3-4 years now and still pending as all were from outside Karachi so an agent handling verifications from those DCs offices Hyderabad Mirpurkhas etc as we never went outside Karachi into Sindh ever. Now and then keep feeding 2,000 / 4,000 to agent so he can go to MOI, DC office etc. but process somehow not completing.

Want to understand what is the process to get clean slate new all Pakistan licenses for pistol and rifle if I want to get one? Any reliable person that senior members here can refer to for getting a genuine license or checking on the status of in process ones?
    Regards,
    AN