Thread: ALIEN 500 Pistol by Laugo Arms Czech Republic

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be

ALIEN 500 Pistol by Laugo Arms Czech Republic

Salam All,
    Been a while since I posted anything on the forum... I usually post topics on my FB Firearms Review page.
    Anyhow, hope and wish everyone is safe and well in these pandemic times.

For the past 2 years, I had been reading about and seeing clips of a new design (actually a revamped) concept of a pistol called Alien. The pistol is designed by the same person who designed the CZ EVO Scorpion. Since its demonstration people have been all over YouTube as to its amazing design and craftsmanship.
    Last year, a importer posted a few available on order of a limited edition of 500 pistols worldwide.
    Price is high though it comes with everything one can need. Pistol, adjustable holster, oil, 3 mags, 2 uppers swap able on the go at range without loosing zero (open adj sight upper and a Red Dot sight upper). The price listed was high and though one day the basic units may hit the market, currently only high end limited editions is how the company is running itself. So upon seeing the ad I ordered one at end of May 2019 - price was pretty high (Sig X6 Super Match sells for about half that price).
    The product (only 20 pieces) were supposed to arrive in Sept 2019; which kept delaying till they finally arrived around Christmas 2019. After which, I had to await for the transfer papers which took time till the end of January 2020.
    Upon receiving the package, I did an unboxing review. I had custom t-shirts made as well. So here goes.
    This is the lowest bore axis pistol design I have ever seen, held or fired in my experience. The hand web actually sits slightly above the barrel of the weapon. The barrel is so low in the frame that the hammer actually sits on top! Yes, top and comes down to strike the firing pin! The gun is gas operated, fixed barrel, single action trigger, crispy front checkered grips and rear strap that stick to your hand like glue. The front sight is fiber and rear is fully adjustable black. Now the top center of the pistol which the sights are set on does not move and there are two tops - the other being the special order red dot from C-More - and the tops are swap able within ten seconds or less without ever loosing their zero. Barrel is about 5" and there is now a 6" target model available. The trigger is a very crisp 2.3lbs and smooth as silk (nothing compared to my worked on TS trigger but none the less awesome). The case is a soft case and newer generations are now being shipped with the hard Canuk cases. There are 3 magazines with the firearm. The ergonomics are amazing, the feel is just perfect, its a charm to pickup and aim. At the range, I noticed one tends to want to go faster and faster in firing. The recoil is like.... the ISSF rapid fire .22lr pistol maybe even less (felt less). Next to zero muzzle rise due to a split cut slide with low mass. The manual recommends shooting hard loads though I have always fed my 9s with S&B FMJ 124gr.. I have purchased a new reloader as I notice I go through ammo very quick (average 300+ rounds) per session/week. At which point it starts to get boring making a hole in the target bigger and bigger.
    As stated only 20 were imported and more supposedly arriving around Oct 2020. USA just got some shipped in and they got the Signature 500 series. Only difference on the firearm there and the one I got is a signature engraving.
    Any how enough ramblings and on with the show.
    Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Moeen; 09-04-2020 at 03:13 AM.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

And there we have it Gentlemen, Moeen Bhai is back with yet another Bang. . MashAllah.
    This "Alien" is something that simply brought me out of the slumber. Indeed, it must be all what Moeen Bhai says and more but somehow the price is so outrageous that it kills all the fun. And what more to say about the price when this thing somehow lands in our woods.

Anyways, Good going sir. Keep on sharing the details and some videos too if possible. Stay Blessed.

Cheers
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Link to your fb page

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Thanks for the great review sir. In our neck of the woods, we can only see so we are grateful for the opportunity.

P.S I am assuming its a 9x19 calibre and the mags are 17+
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @Jibz - Thanks bro, yes been a while - am out of it for quite a while now. Been busy. Hope all is well over there with you.
    @drsmali - Its a secret group in FB and I have let limited people I know personally in it. I remember the FB PG page got pretty full; I don't want that on mine. Sorry for that.
    @Enigmatic Desires - Good to get an input bro, yes its only available in 9x19 caliber.

Here is the link to their website: http://www.laugoarms.com/alien.html

One note: the designer of the Alien is the same guy who designed the CZ EVO Scorpion.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.