Thread: Bahadur Arms Company BAC Beretta

Bahadur Arms Company BAC Beretta

Assalam o alaikum brothers

Had on my wish list to buy Taurus PT 92 since I am sort of fan of beretta. Somehow I could not get one and finally to satisfy my lust ended up buying local beretta model made by Bahadur Arms (considering the long-lived import ban). Its outer finish is impressive as well as internal parts are also satisfactory. However, I countered a problem with its mags, after inserting 8/9 bullets the bullets get stuck in Mag. I checked POF awa Chinese one but the problem existed. Once while I chambered the bullet one got stuck in barrel and another in frame. That really dismayed me. I talked with dealer who offered me to change the faulty mag. Now I had two choices one to got with this BAC Beretta and second is to change the weapon and buy B&B TT which is made with alloy receiver and steel slide and barrel. (PS I have already with me B&B export quality TT).

Kindly advise if any one has experience with this BAC beretta, or should I go with tested B&B TT, since I already have one.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    Assalam o alaikum brothers

Had on my wish list to buy Taurus PT 92 since I am sort of fan of beretta. Somehow I could not get one and finally to satisfy my lust ended up buying local beretta model made by Bahadur Arms (considering the long-lived import ban). Its outer finish is impressive as well as internal parts are also satisfactory. However, I countered a problem with its mags, after inserting 8/9 bullets the bullets get stuck in Mag. I checked POF awa Chinese one but the problem existed. Once while I chambered the bullet one got stuck in barrel and another in frame. That really dismayed me. I talked with dealer who offered me to change the faulty mag. Now I had two choices one to got with this BAC Beretta and second is to change the weapon and buy B&B TT which is made with alloy receiver and steel slide and barrel. (PS I have already with me B&B export quality TT).

Kindly advise if any one has experience with this BAC beretta, or should I go with tested B&B TT, since I already have one.
    Never heard of BAC.. Only Taurus i have personally used were the ones made my RAC (royal arms company) and these days they break the moment you look at em. Only Decent betty clone I have seen is Zafar Alam. At least it broke only once (FTE at every round) and the gunsmith fixed it. As regards, the Bnb TT. I had a very very very high opinion of it. An Amarican told me about it since he had purchased it. The few peices still available today in the US are around 450 to 550 dollars due to their collector value. Deathrow got one, Rainman got one, Skywatcher got one. I used to recommend it to every one.

Then I got one.. I was so confident that I even got a carry permit and used to carry it with ful confidence even before a range test. THen I took it to the range. put in a round. click. Put in A Chinese round click. Tried a dozen times. Wasted a few China rounds. But pfft. it did not fire at all. Something wrong with the firing pin. I got it changed and also got the extractor changed. But Never took it back to the range after that. Nor carried it.

Moral of the Story. Increase your budget and get a real gun.. An imported one. If you cant afford a 9mm get a .32 acp or evne a revolver. But dont trust yoru life wiht somethign that may or may not work in an emergency.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED Bro I am already on my hunt to have .32 cap or snw wheelie. I would be grateful if you can give some idea about availability and price now a days.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    ED Bro I am already on my hunt to have .32 cap or snw wheelie. I would be grateful if you can give some idea about availability and price now a days.
    Mr. Husband got a German Arminius HW 3 for around 20k. Its a 7 shot weapon. He also got an FEG Hungarian clone of the legendary Walter PPK. (The gun used b James bond to this day) for around 30k or so wiht one mag. However, ammo is expensive. THe .32 SNW long calibre is around 250 a pop (Sellior and balliot brand flat tips) and the .32 acp pistl calibre is around 100-120 a pop china and 150 to 200 a pop sellior and balliot. Hollow points are from 250 a pop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com