Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ideal CC affordable Sub-Com HG In Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The B6 is the standard side arm of the Pakistani Law enforcement agencies. It is also used by the armed forces. They were available to civilians as well at highly affordable rates at POF outlets all over the country. But POF ended the contract and now even used pieces are hovering around $1000
    Wow! They are $200+- guns here!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Wow! They are $200+- guns here!
    Back when it was first introduced it was available for around $450 or so. Which was a very very decent price in those days.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Reality is 400$ gun is priced 4000$ in Pakistan.
    Guns are rather not just a tool for protection but treated as a Showpiece, a symbol of self pride, and marketed by local companies to satisfy the itch of being the cool gun guy. (Reliability - ZERO).

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Osama Hafeez View Post
    Guns are rather not just a tool for protection but treated as a Showpiece, a symbol of self pride, and marketed by local companies to satisfy the itch of being the cool gun guy. (Reliability - ZERO).
    I switched to my little Spanish Star with fixed barrel and simple blowback design. Filled her up with Czek sellior and balliot ammo and i am happy camper. I barely even know she is there. She is so thin and light.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Osama Hafeez View Post
    lol..be grateful that we even have access to guns...Majority of countries all over the world don't.... and yes, stay away from local companies and do not listen to any B.S they say.
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post

Bnb TT
    I have been carrying my Bnb TT with full confidence without even taking her to the range so suprenely confident i have become of their products and have also recommended it to a lot of people . Big mistake. Very big mistake. one that might have gotten me killed If God forbid i had to use it.

Ftf (failure to fire issues) At fist I thought it was because of the local ammo. But when she refused to fire even China red box. Pfft. Guess I will have to have the firing pin changed.

Review

No Review because she don't shoot.
    Dear ED, Your guns really test your enthusiasm and we learn !!!

Last Sunday we fired another box of POF 1Z ammo from my B&B 9mm TT bought in September 2018. Total now is 300 POF 1Z, with only 2 or 3 jams in first box fired. Due to slimness, it is promoted to EDC status (1 in chamber + 5 in magazine, hammer down). Finish is as new as on day one, despite the Rs.300 holster it lives in. The side-safety works fine, perhaps because I never use it ! Only precaution is that I never load more than six rounds in magazine (learned from a PG member's experience).

PS: I can access PakGuns only from government NTC network.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Dear ED, Your guns really test your enthusiasm and we learn !!!

Last Sunday we fired another box of POF 1Z ammo from my B&B 9mm TT bought in September 2018. Total now is 300 POF 1Z, with only 2 or 3 jams in first box fired. Due to slimness, it is promoted to EDC status (1 in chamber + 5 in magazine, hammer down). Finish is as new as on day one, despite the Rs.300 holster it lives in. The side-safety works fine, perhaps because I never use it ! Only precaution is that I never load more than six rounds in magazine (learned from a PG member's experience).

PS: I can access PakGuns only from government NTC network.

Share some pictures please