Thread: Holster for DSA Trushot

Holster for DSA Trushot

Salam everyone.
    I want to order a holster for my DSA Trushot from AliExpress. Since Trushot is not an international brand, specific holsters for it can not be found on the internet.
    I was wondering if there exist a compatible holster designed for other pistols but fairly usable with Trushot, e.g. holsters made for P226 or Zigana etc.

bro did u find one? if u r from peshawar chk gul amir holster I can send u pics.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    bro did u find one? if u r from peshawar chk gul amir holster I can send u pics.
    I ordered one from AliExpress. Its not a leather holster, but gets the job done.
    Yes I would like the pictures if the holster is not generic one, and specially made for Trushot. Thanks

DSA is now making leather holsters themselves now.Name:  90582273_2384193865014802_9015022597800198144_n.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  78.7 KB
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    DSA is now making leather holsters themselves now.Name:  90582273_2384193865014802_9015022597800198144_n.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  78.7 KB
    Seems good
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by adilsyyed View Post
    I ordered one from AliExpress. Its not a leather holster, but gets the job done.
    Yes I would like the pictures if the holster is not generic one, and specially made for Trushot. Thanks
    Sorry its generic and fits well to trushot. In fact i was in hurry and wanted a holster so that pistol could go in side door of car snuggedly. I keep it in a pistol bag which is BIG.

Name:  IMG_4823.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  32.9 KBName:  IMG_4822.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  28.5 KBName:  IMG_4826.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  57.0 KBName:  IMG_4827.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  25.9 KBName:  IMG_4828.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  41.1 KBGul ameer holster avail for 800-1400 (depending on bargain, yes it a big ballpark but if u know karkhano) in Hayatabad Market Peshawar. It Genuine Leather and stitching is good enough. Fits to trushot like patent (surprisingly). Just a public svc msg. Thanks.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    Sorry its generic and fits well to trushot. In fact i was in hurry and wanted a holster so that pistol could go in side door of car snuggedly. I keep it in a pistol bag which is BIG.
    My issue wiht these holsters is that they are amazing when it comes to weapon retention, but alas these damn clips! After a few days of usage, When i enter or exit my vehicle the clip worms its way back and simply chucks out the holster.. Wiht the gun in it!

I have switched holsters, used pliers, but these clips always come loose..
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 17-04-2020 at 07:01 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    My issue wiht these holsters is that they are amazing when it comes to weapon retention, but alas these damn clips! After a few days of usage, When i enter or exit my vehicle the clip worms its way back and simply chucks out the holster.. Wiht the gun in it!

I have switched holsters used pliers, but these clips always come loose..
    I use a similar Shams Saddlers holster, ALL HUM DU LILLAH, no issues so far
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Finally I gave up on them altogether. Now I simply pop my diminutive .32 ACp star into my pants pocket whenever I go out of the house.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com