Thread: Glock 17 or 19 Mags

Exclamation Glock 17 or 19 Mags

Hey guys, advanced Eid Mubarak to you all! Do you know what the running rate is for Glock 17 and Glock 19 mags in Lahore (17 and 15 round ones) and best place to buy them from?

Also I just returned from the US after about a year and the prices of ammo are insane! Was quoted Rs 75 for 5.56 Natio green tip (M855), Rs125/round for amscor JHP and Rs220 for S&B JHP! Is the guy trying to rip me off? Please advice best JHP available for conceal carry and where to purchase them in Lahore. Thank you!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    These are nice rates actually. Arsmcor JHPs have a history of FTEs. But an S&B JHP at 220 is pretty decent. In karachi I cant even find an FMJ under 275. And the JHPs are much higher.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by glockdoc View Post
    Hey guys, advanced Eid Mubarak to you all! Do you know what the running rate is for Glock 17 and Glock 19 mags in Lahore (17 and 15 round ones) and best place to buy them from?

Also I just returned from the US after about a year and the prices of ammo are insane! Was quoted Rs 75 for 5.56 Natio green tip (M855), Rs125/round for amscor JHP and Rs220 for S&B JHP! Is the guy trying to rip me off? Please advice best JHP available for conceal carry and where to purchase them in Lahore. Thank you!
    Welcome back now enjoy
    Keep Calm & Carry One

oh wow thats crazy! I have a mag of S&B JHP's that I carry but I like to rotate rounds in the mag at least once a year. Been carrying these for almost two years and I just want them to fire reliably if God forbid the need ever arises

Thank you my bro! While looking for JHP's I picked up a box of 5.56 blanks which fired flawlessly through my M4, definitely enjoying being back haha

Thank you my bro! While looking for JHP's I picked up a box of 5.56 blanks which fired flawlessly through my M4, definitely enjoying being back haha
    Can you share the pics of blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Welcome back now enjoy
    Where are you these days Bro.

These prices are actually quite reasonable, considering the situation these days.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )