Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Arms Manufacturer Based in Pakistan

Top Arms Manufacturer Based in Pakistan

Hello Friends,

As we all know that arms import is banned due to which imported weapon have gone our of reach of an ordinary person. I would love to buy a clone, if it has good precision and reliability.

Is there any good Pakistani arms manufacturing company (except PoF) which makes reliable weapons with good precision?

Ideal will be a company with a methodical engineering process, having passed some ISO quality certification.

Thank you for the help.

Rai

Blog Entries
    there are good FS92s and TT in .30 in town. but you have to compromise on precision.
    there is good option too... Daud Sons True shot or DS9 ,its best among Pak made pistols. they are engineers with ISOs (hopefully )
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousKnight View Post
    Hello Friends,

As we all know that arms import is banned due to which imported weapon have gone our of reach of an ordinary person. I would love to buy a clone, if it has good precision and reliability.

Is there any good Pakistani arms manufacturing company (except PoF) which makes reliable weapons with good precision?

Ideal will be a company with a methodical engineering process, having passed some ISO quality certification.

Thank you for the help.

Rai
    Daudsons Armory is a reputable manufacturer which exports weapons abroad. Similarly Badar & Brothers is exporting its TT clone. Both are located in Industrial Estate Kohat Road Peshawar
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Badar and Brothers for TT and Daudons for 9mm
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Any reviews about trushot compact one of my friends want to buy this and asking me about this..I suggested regular size (its full size )but he needs compact size

Is Daudsons are available in Khi? As in I visit there dealer last month at lucky star and they were out of stock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Is Daudsons are available in Khi? As in I visit there dealer last month at lucky star and they were out of stock!
    In Karachi, everyone is out of stock with everything. Their distributors in Karachi only carry the DSA pump action shotgun. Not the pistols. However, BnB does carry their .30 pistols.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Attachment 38331
    Attachment 38332
    Dear seniors plz help to understand what is this standard or variation in dimensions( + - 10mm)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Shot another hundred rounds from my b&b TT today. It did gove 3 FTFs this time, but I think this is not bad for a local gun. Also, we shot it at proper paper targets this time. And I think it's as accurate as any tok could possibly be, although we only used desi ammo.
    Last edited by malik94; 29-07-2019 at 06:01 AM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

In Peshawar zastava m57 30 bore available for 76k, is it good gun and good gun for SD HD ??

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    In Peshawar zastava m57 30 bore available for 76k, is it good gun and good gun for SD HD ??
    It is the best TT and it's good enough for SD/HD as well.

Price is reasonable? tomorrow I am going to buy this.

Price is reasonable? tomorrow I am going to buy this.
    I'm not sure about it's exact market value. But even Chinese TTs were upwards of 55-60k about 2-3 months ago. So prices would have only risen. However, wait for other members to confirm price.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Shot another hundred rounds from my b&b TT today. It gave 3 FTFs this time, but I think its not bad for a local gun. Also, we shot it at proper paper targets this time. And I think it's as accurate as any tok could possibly be, although we only used desi ammo.
    I wouldn't worry about 3 FTFs it could be the ammo itself rather than the TT. Beside getting an export quality reliable solid TT at 13k- 16K these days is more than value for money. I bought 3 B&B TT-33's last month 1 for me 2 for family members, I didn't even need one to be honest as I already have an original Zastava M57 but still added one to my collection as I thought at that price one couldn't go wrong plus the way things are going in the market I think one should grab n stock anything reliable enough they can while they can spare a few bucks. I am even thinking of adding the a DSA Trueshot to my collection at some point soon in sha Allah.

What ammo were u using today?
    Last edited by MK47; 29-07-2019 at 08:11 AM.

What about B&B TT in 9mm . Is it good? I called them and they said we will give you life time guarantee for it. I am in love with the grips of NP 17 but they said "at this time we cannot customize". Plz update me where can I find grips of NP 17/213

Grip of TT is short I dont feel good with it , i fear it may fell down of my hand in hurry, so went for zastava ..longer enough grips.
    My next gun want to buy trushot but cant understand plus minus 10 mm in dimensions,

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by AK47-Topak View Post
    What about B&B TT in 9mm . Is it good? I called them and they said we will give you life time guarantee for it. I am in love with the grips of NP 17 but they said "at this time we cannot customize". Plz update me where can I find grips of NP 17/213
    They were offering me those grips. But I didn't opt those. Because the TT doesn't have a beaver tail. Thus, the change in the grip angle can cause hammer bites.
    Last edited by malik94; 29-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about 3 FTFs it could be the ammo itself rather than the TT. Beside getting an export quality reliable solid TT at 13k- 16K these days is more than value for money. I bought 3 B&B TT-33's last month 1 for me 2 for family members, I didn't even need one to be honest as I already have an original Zastava M57 but still added one to my collection as I thought at that price one couldn't go wrong plus the way things are going in the market I think one should grab n stock anything reliable enough they can while they can spare a few bucks. I am even thinking of adding the a DSA Trueshot to my collection at some point soon in sha Allah.

What ammo were u using today?
    I was using yadgar ammunition. I had found it to be realiable earlier. But now we have found out that it's accurate as well.

Attachment 38331
    Attachment 38332
    Dear seniors plz help to understand what is this standard or variation in dimensions( + - 10mm)
    What was in your attachment? I could not get anything when clicked?