Thread: SA 12 bore mag fed

SA 12 bore mag fed

Dear seniors, Want to buy a 12 bore semo auto shotgun for HD magzine fed , Please advise smaller size in good price, from Punjab or kpk. Thanks

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Dear seniors, Want to buy a 12 bore semo auto shotgun for HD magzine fed , Please advise smaller size in good price, from Punjab or kpk. Thanks
    Dear Zafar Sb,
    Asaalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

In my humble opinon if your main purpose is HD then go for pum paction shotgun. Its comparatively economical than semiauto, and also it has less chance of jam/FTF etc.

Although semiauto box fed looks cool but there are high chances that shells may get struck in the mag... though its not universal rule...
    If you still want semi auto box fed shotgun then buy some reputable brand like saiga/ vepr etc. IMO...

May you get piece which is best for you. Aameen
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    AOA Zafar Bhai, I would second 1stranger's suggestion, if you want a mag fed go for saiga or vepr molot, saiga was for 110k and Vepr for 180K in peshawar till about 2 months back. Vepr has two models, one with smaller barrel and one with longer barrel. the smaller one is known to have cycling issues,
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I would also go with 1stranger's suggestion. A pump over a semi-auto for HD anyday. Unless its a Vepr 12 or a Turkish BR 99 box fed shottie. The BR 99 is very rare. But we took her to the range and after checking her out with all kinds of heavy and light loads eddie bought two.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I would also go with 1stranger's suggestion. A pump over a semi-auto for HD anyday. Unless its a Vepr 12 or a Turkish BR 99 box fed shottie. The BR 99 is very rare. But we took her to the range and after checking her out with all kinds of heavy and light loads eddie bought two.

And what does your seasonal experience suggest about Kral XPS, abundantly available these days in Peshawar (retailed @ 67-70K).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doY6Am86DsU

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    And what does your seasonal experience suggest about Kral XPS, abundantly available these days in Peshawar (retailed @ 67-70K).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doY6Am86DsU
    It seems to be a clone of the Saiga 12. But I am not sure if it performs the same way, since I have personally not seen it in action.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com