Thread: Pocket knife

Pocket knife

Guys kindly suggest some good place to buy knives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Or should I order online from wazirabad ? I need a good folding knife.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Guys kindly suggest some good place to buy knives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Or should I order online from wazirabad ? I need a good folding knife.
    Salaam try sky mart +92 331 2000470 or Sabri asif 0332 4132843 they have variety of knives
    Command lies with none but Allah.

In local get charsada or dir made knives
    Foreign made opinel makes cheap & sharp knives
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Thank you guys, I have ordered one from wazirabad. Let's see how it is, once it arrives.
    Last edited by malik94; 02-07-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Thank you guys, I have ordered one from wazirabad. Let's see how it is once it arrives.
    Salaam bhai, good that u have ordered. But local knives leave a lot to be desired....bith in materials and fit and finish....
    What's the main purpose of the knife and what's your budget?.... let me know so I can guide u.

Also, agreed with afzal bhai, if going local then best are these hand made ones. +100 on opinel.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Brother the only importer of original knives in Pakistan that i know of is in Karachi. You can find Victorinox & Buck knives with them. You will find some other brands of travel gear with them also, all original stuff. Since i am in Karachi i have visited their shop quite often & they have quite a collection but its not cheap. you can also order online. here is the link

https://www.hazaris.com/

Happy Hunting...