Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Pocket knife

  1. #1
    Enthusiast malik94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    487

    Pocket knife

    Guys kindly suggest some good place to buy knives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Or should I order online from wazirabad ? I need a good folding knife.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Guys kindly suggest some good place to buy knives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Or should I order online from wazirabad ? I need a good folding knife.
    Salaam try sky mart +92 331 2000470 or Sabri asif 0332 4132843 they have variety of knives
    Command lies with none but Allah.

  3. #3
    In local get charsada or dir made knives
    Foreign made opinel makes cheap & sharp knives
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  4. #4
    Enthusiast malik94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    487
    Thank you guys, I have ordered one from wazirabad. Let's see how it is, once it arrives.
    Last edited by malik94; 02-07-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kamranwali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Thank you guys, I have ordered one from wazirabad. Let's see how it is once it arrives.
    Salaam bhai, good that u have ordered. But local knives leave a lot to be desired....bith in materials and fit and finish....
    What's the main purpose of the knife and what's your budget?.... let me know so I can guide u.

    Also, agreed with afzal bhai, if going local then best are these hand made ones. +100 on opinel.

    Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

  6. #6
    Member raptor69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Guys kindly suggest some good place to buy knives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Or should I order online from wazirabad ? I need a good folding knife.
    Brother the only importer of original knives in Pakistan that i know of is in Karachi. You can find Victorinox & Buck knives with them. You will find some other brands of travel gear with them also, all original stuff. Since i am in Karachi i have visited their shop quite often & they have quite a collection but its not cheap. you can also order online. here is the link

    https://www.hazaris.com/

    Happy Hunting...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salaam bhai, good that u have ordered. But local knives leave a lot to be desired....bith in materials and fit and finish....on opinel.

    Regards.
    Website i m using to import is shoppingbag.pk who charge irratinationally high. For reference a Rs. 1800/- knife (converted from say USDs) is to be bought for 9K and Becker 2 companion was for whopping 30k. Dont know which direction naya Pakistan is headed. Opinel was for 6k, Chris Reeves 78k, kershaws starting 8k, gerber lmf II 27k stupid unjustified prices. so finally i left it as a bad job and started exploring wazirabad market. ordered 2 x hunting knives for 5k and 2k respectively but they arent even close to 1st copies ot Kaybar Gerber and others. There is no local alternative to original brands. Punchline. We enthusiasts are misfit in this country.

  8. #8
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,578
    I usually shop from Hazari impex.. They do have originals since they are the authorized distributors for both Victorinox and Buck knives.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kamranwali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    Website i m using to import is shoppingbag.pk who charge irratinationally high. For reference a Rs. 1800/- knife (converted from say USDs) is to be bought for 9K and Becker 2 companion was for whopping 30k. Dont know which direction naya Pakistan is headed. Opinel was for 6k, Chris Reeves 78k, kershaws starting 8k, gerber lmf II 27k stupid unjustified prices. so finally i left it as a bad job and started exploring wazirabad market. ordered 2 x hunting knives for 5k and 2k respectively but they arent even close to 1st copies ot Kaybar Gerber and others. There is no local alternative to original brands. Punchline. We enthusiasts are misfit in this country.
    Salaam ALL,
    Lemme know what kinda knife u want, intended use....there are alternatives to the big brands, budget friendly as well. If budget is an issue then get a ganzo knife, they use 440c steel in their budget line, and d2 in the more expensive ones. They are available on aliexpress. Also if u want a good knife, kizer knives from china are very very good. Quite comparable to knives twice their price, and original designs not copied. These are also available on aliexpress at the same price they go.for in america.

    Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

  10. #10
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salaam ALL,
    Lemme know what kinda knife u want, intended use....there are alternatives to the big brands, budget friendly as well. If budget is an issue then get a ganzo knife, they use 440c steel in their budget line, and d2 in the more expensive ones. They are available on aliexpress. Also if u want a good knife, kizer knives from china are very very good. Quite comparable to knives twice their price, and original designs not copied. These are also available on aliexpress at the same price they go.for in america.

    Regards.
    Lemme check em Kamran bhai
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •