Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recommendation required

Red face recommendation required

please recommend 9mm for shop safety.
    pof st-9, b-6, pk-9 are reliable?
    personally my favourite is stouger couger 8000 but its out of my budget.
    my budget is max 100k.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanislam View Post
    please recommend 9mm for shop safety.
    pof st-9, b-6, pk-9 are reliable?
    personally my favourite is stouger couger 8000 but its out of my budget.
    my budget is max 100k.
    All of the above mentioned weapons are now well well above 100l in Karachi.

Even the Chinese CF 98 is now retailing at 125k to 130k or so. And even that is if it is available, that is.

POF is no longer doing ST 9 ( thank goodness) b6 (unfortunately) or PK 9 ( Good riddence)

As for the Soteger. I honestly dont know why people have pushed its price to 185k. Its a decent Turk pistol but thats it. really. I find it to be an ergonomic nightmare. the controls are difficult to access. Her barrel is too small to be a full sized weapon and her grip is too big to be a compact easily concealed gun.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    All of the above mentioned weapons are now well well above 100l in Karachi.

Even the Chinese CF 98 is now retailing at 125k to 130k or so. And even that is if it is available, that is.

POF is no longer doing ST 9 ( thank goodness) b6 (unfortunately) or PK 9 ( Good riddence)

As for the Soteger. I honestly dont know why people have pushed its price to 185k. Its a decent Turk pistol but thats it. really. I find it to be an ergonomic nightmare. the controls are difficult to access. Her barrel is too small to be a full sized weapon and her grip is too big to be a compact easily concealed gun.
    What would you chose for CCW?
    “I carry a Gun because COP is too heavy”

Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    What would you chose for CCW?
    If its strict strict CCW only and not range sessions. Then the NP 42 mini. Its still 100k nib. Last I checked. 7 shots and can be put in the pocket. However, it will not do +p amo. Most subcompacts don't.

If you want something in the medium-sized range and with more firepower than I would recommend her elder cousin the CF 98 or the NP 42. 15+1 firepower. I cc it regularly and I am only 5.7. It has a dedicated loaded chamber indicator that can be both seen and felt. Rail for laser and light. Like the Stoeger, it has a rotating barrel. decocker, manual safety. And it comes with a bunch of spare parts. Polymer frame makes it light. And the mags can be loaded much easier than other pistols. U just push the round in, instead of sliding it. The asking price of an nib peice was 125k last I checked a month back.

It's drawbacks. It is not pretty. Not pretty at all. And it is not as accurate as a say Salsilmarz Klinic 2000. (145 150k).

However, for my personal ccw weapon. I generally do a revolver. Its much easier to conceal than a pistol. And I figure if I cant do it in 7 I wont do it in 17 eihter.

The German Arminuum 7 shot .32 snw long revolver is around 20 to 25k or so. A German pistol, on the other hand, will start from around 20 times more. Besides, wheel guns don't give FTF or FTEs. Even if there is a dud round you just press the trigger againand it will load a fresh one. The drawback. imported ammo is like 200 a pop. If available. But I used to love shooting it at the range.. Its wayyy more accurate than any pistol I have fired. Now I only carry it.

The TT is also a decent ccw. It is a single stack and thin which means It does not print. I like carrying it in places where I want my peice to be inconspicuous. A decent BnB peice wiht manual safety will set you back by around 15 to 16k or so. ANd at that price its great value.

Or you can look at the .32 ACP. A Spanish Star I used to own was very accurate, low recoil and easily concealable. It should be around 35k in the market. And imported ammo is cheaper than imported 9mm
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    for shop safety you should have shotgun

Revolver or pistol
    Some one is offering me arminius German revolver. 32.
    What should be the price it's in good condition. Should I go for it or pistol is better??

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Revolver or pistol
    Some one is offering me arminius German revolver. 32.
    What should be the price it's in good condition. Should I go for it or pistol is better??
    I have an Arminius. .32 HW 5. Its my main EDC. I good condition peice should set you back between 20 to 25k max. However, the rounds (SnB flat tip) are pretty expensive. Around 200 to 220 a pop.

As regards better. its a matter of perception. Some people consider anything under a .45 acp to be unarmed. wile others carry .22lr as their primary edc. I have carried . 30, 9mm and the (.32 snw long caliber) as my primary weapons. But somehow I am more comfortable with the. 32 over the pistols. I prefer the inherent reliability of the revolver over the pistol.

But this is my personal opinion based on over years of carrying em all. It is easier to conceal and easier to operate. Also very low recoil, which translates into better shot placement. At the range I shoot my best (or used to when ammo was not so expensive) with the german arminus

Thank you sir, its hw3, for protection purpose is enough I think, easy to use and cc, pistols are heavy and big and very expensive. If I get deal done I will buy, ammunition is expensive,,, for off and on fun shooting I will use my pistols..

Name:  received_2211484928948854.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  35.4 KB
    What should be price of this...hows the gun for HD/SDName:  received_659212977880550.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  74.4 KB

Thank you sir, its hw3, for protection purpose is enough I think, easy to use and cc, pistols are heavy and big and very expensive. If I get deal done I will buy, ammunition is expensive,,, for off and on fun shooting, I will use my pistols..
    oooh. I had an HW 3 in stainless steel and ivory-colored grips. It was, without doubt, the single most beautiful weapon I had ever seen in my life. It was also my very first-est handgun ever.. Alas I had to sell it cause I needed the money desperately. I have been looking for a 3 since then. But only 5 are available here.. HW 3 wheelies are now pretty7 rare birds.

Name:  received_2211484928948854.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  35.4 KB
    What should be price of this...hows the gun for HD/SDName:  received_659212977880550.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  74.4 KB
    Its a smith and sesson .38 special. Called "artees bore" in local parl3ence. six shot. .I want to see the hammer cocked if possible. THis will show if it has a transfer bar safety like the HW 3. (which does have the transfer bar safety feature) The transfer bar is the revolver version of the 'firing pin' safety of a pistol. The older models did not have them. THis meant that if it falls wiht a loaded round inside, it can potensially discharge.

Rest, only thing better than a .38 smith and wesson is a .357/.38 smith and wesson.

Sir any price idea.

If you want to buy it, I will give you contact you may buy, I will search for something else,

If you plan to sell this .38 revolver kindly contact me 03337334006.we shall discuss it on whatsapp
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Sir any price idea.
    Such items are not part of the mainstream market. Thier prices are determined entirely by the seller and the buyer.

Thank you sir, its hw3, for protection purpose is enough I think, easy to use and cc, pistols are heavy and big and very expensive. If I get deal done I will buy, ammunition is expensive,,, for off and on fun shooting I will use my pistols..
    Get the hw3 if it is in good condition.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Its a smith and sesson .38 special. Called "artees bore" in local parl3ence. six shot. .I want to see the hammer cocked if possible. THis will show if it has a transfer bar safety like the HW 3. (which does have the transfer bar safety feature) The transfer bar is the revolver version of the 'firing pin' safety of a pistol. The older models did not have them. THis meant that if it falls wiht a loaded round inside, it can potensially discharge.

Rest, only thing better than a .38 smith and wesson is a .357/.38 smith and wesson.
    ED Bhai is the ammunition for this easily available ? I was also offered the same revolver once.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    ED Bhai is the ammunition for this easily available ? I was also offered the same revolver once.
    Yes ammo is available in the market.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

What should be price it's in darra....

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Yes. Not cheap, but certainly available. It was 200 a pop last I had checked for this calibre, way back in 2017