Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please advise on Hand gun

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    Lesson learned, i.e., If you buy ST 9, don't take your wife along for the shooting practice...

Just kidding, Thanks ED.
    Actually, the aforesaid weapon failed and even the army prefered the hammer fired Salsilmarz B6 instead of the striker fired ST 9.

The B6 incidentally, is the polymer version of the full steel hammer forged Klinic.
    Personaly, I dont like striker fired pistols. They usually dont have double strike capability (barring the 24/7 and its iterations) And if the spring becomes weak (as it happened with Ashes' Canik TP 9) it will start giving FTF issues. I am old school.. Give me a hammer any day..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Aoa
    Good people of pakgun town. I just came across sherpao arms fb page and was happy to see their plocks named pk03, pk04 and pk05 for glocks 17, 19 and 26 respectively. Can anyone here share their experiences with their plocks?
    also, their m9 thingi is baft certified, any ideas?
    Last edited by AsadZero2; 16-03-2020 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    Aoa
    Good people of pakgun town. I just came across sherpao arms fb page and was happy to see their plocks named pk03, pk04 and pk05 for glocks 17, 19 and 26 respectively. Can anyone here share their experiences with their plocks?
    also, their m9 thingi is baft certified, any ideas?
    Only hand gun I know that was exported to the US after BATF approval ( which meant putting a safety lever on the weapon) was the Badar and badar TT. THere were a few reviews on it on Amarican sites and forums. Beyond DSA (The DSA Shooter Shotgun) and the BNB TT, I know of no weapon that was ever commercially exported to the US
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Only hand gun I know that was exported to the US after BATF approval ( which meant putting a safety lever on the weapon) was the Badar and badar TT. THere were a few reviews on it on Amarican sites and forums. Beyond DSA (The DSA Shooter Shotgun) and the BNB TT, I know of no weapon that was ever commercially exported to the US

Sir, your kind review/opinion of sherpaoarms pistols pk-03 to pk05 is awaited, please

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    Sir, your kind review/opinion of sherpaoarms pistols pk-03 to pk05 is awaited, please
    I have never used them myself. If you intend to purchase a weapon for a bit of plinking at the range. I guess a local steel frame is good enough for the purpose. But for SD and EDC purposes. It has to be imported.

Over the years. i have purchased a lot of local guns. And still own an Royal arms dbbl. Based on around 12 years of experience of purchasing and shooting locals, I can say that the term 'flawless local' is a bit of an oxymoron.

Enthusiast
    Salam all,
    Expert advise needed from all honorable members, I want to sell my CF98 and get a used Viking mp446 from a friend he's asking 200K for it only the pistol and 2 mags no box but the pistol is in good shape not many rounds fired through it, on the other hand I know new Chinese NP22 is around 150-155K & Turkish new 9mm's such as stoeger couger, Sarsilmaz ST9, Kilinc 2000 mega,
    Caniks etc are 250 -+ range, what should one do ?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Salam all,
    Expert advise needed from all honorable members, I want to sell my CF98 and get a used Viking mp446 from a friend he's asking 200K for it only the pistol and 2 mags no box but the pistol is in good shape not many rounds fired through it, on the other hand I know new Chinese NP22 is around 150-155K & Turkish new 9mm's such as stoeger couger, Sarsilmaz ST9, Kilinc 2000 mega,
    Caniks etc are 250 -+ range, what should one do ?
    Thanks.
    Can u drop me an email ....
    Last edited by MK47; 20-08-2020 at 01:44 AM.

Enthusiast
    Thanks, emailed.
    Last edited by 9mm; 20-08-2020 at 06:29 AM.