Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Local .30 Rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I love science ...
    I wanted to apply science on it first then dropped the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I wanted to apply science on it first then dropped the idea.
    well... that wasn't a good idea to apply science on that..per khuch na honey sey HONA behtar hai.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Bro after a long battle they fixed it for me works fine now.its with the new grey finish I like the old paint finish though.
    I too like the black finish. A good finish that has been baked properly does not give the flakey issues as reported earlier.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    well... that wasn't a good idea to apply science on that..per khuch na honey sey HONA behtar hai.
    Got the point Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    I too like the black finish. A good finish that has been baked properly does not give the flakey issues as reported earlier.
    As you said if baked properly but they don't do it rightly,I bought a POF 308 winspoter from them few months back the paint on it feels like a normal spray paint and on the bipod it looks like hand painted which chips off easily.in short they don't care about quality control.

As you said if baked properly but they don't do it rightly,I bought a POF 308 winspoter from them few months back the paint on it feels like a normal spray paint and on the bipod it looks like hand painted which chips off easily.in short they don't care about quality control.
    Bro, how much did you pay for the Sporter? Are they easily available or one has to get them through some links. Likewise point of delivery was from any WIL outlet or the main factory....

I am confused on one part though. The peices they have been exporting are with the old blue finish/paint
    The ones we get over here are with the phosphate finish
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by 2559135 View Post
    Bro, how much did you pay for the Sporter? Are they easily available or one has to get them through some links. Likewise point of delivery was from any WIL outlet or the main factory....
    Bro I paid 272k for it.bought from WIL office in Wah Cantt.they are not easily available, come in limited quantities and lot of people waiting i waited long as well.

I am confused on one part though. The peices they have been exporting are with the old blue finish/paint
    The ones we get over here are with the phosphate finish
    All .308 spoter I have seen are in paint finish including mine but the pof4 and pof5 old production were painted and new ones sold in Pakistan are phosphate finish and exports are painted.

All .308 spoter I have seen are in paint finish including mine but the pof4 and pof5 old production were painted and new ones sold in Pakistan are phosphate finish and exports are painted.
    Why the difference in the export and local ones?
    Isn't it a wise choice to do one finish to reduce the cost and expenses?

Why the difference in the export and local ones?
    Isn't it a wise choice to do one finish to reduce the cost and expenses?
    I think phosphating cost them less thats why they do it for Pakistani people to cut the cost and quality on us,export ones are properly quality controled products.

I think phosphating cost them less thats why they do it for Pakistani people to cut the cost and quality on us,export ones are properly quality controled products.
    Lol but the export ones are also bashed and said to be substandard paint used on them.

Lol but the export ones are also bashed and said to be substandard paint used on them.
    But export ones fire every time you pull the trigger not like mine i had to send it back to factory 7 times to make it fire.

But export ones fire every time you pull the trigger not like mine i had to send it back to factory 7 times to make it fire.
    I hope for the sake for everyone else, you just happen to get a lemon. Otherwise I have heard good reviews on them locally.
    Gotta give it to you though. 7 times woah man.
    You are persistent

I hope for the sake for everyone else, you just happen to get a lemon. Otherwise I have heard good reviews on them locally.
    Gotta give it to you though. 7 times woah man.
    You are persistent
    Not very common but few lucky people like me get these lemons from them.
    They tried my patience few times 'I got angry on them at first but I didn't give up and finally got it fixed.

Not very common but few lucky people like me get these lemons from them.
    They tried my patience few times 'I got angry on them at first but I didn't give up and finally got it fixed.
    so did you test your 308? I really really want one but i am short on funds, guess ill have to settle with the mp5

so did you test your 308? I really really want one but i am short on funds, guess ill have to settle with the mp5
    Yes I tested the rifle works fine and its accurate too,one magazine was faulty didn't lock properly got the magazine fixed apart from that no issues with rifles functioning.
    If you are on low budget go for a pof5 pistol and get a fix stock for it then it looks the baby spoter rifle.
    Last edited by FA226; 02-04-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Seven times is like Wow! i admire your persistence FA 226. Like totally.

Unfortinately the POF 5 is no longer offered at POF's Karachi outlet anymore.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Seven times is like Wow! i admire your persistence FA 226. Like totally
    7 times is just the start, if not fixed the man would have been on it 226 times.

Unfortinately the POF 5 is no longer offered at POF's Karachi outlet anymore.
    If the pof 4 is available that's worth getting too.