Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Local .30 Rounds

Yes I know that very well thanks, that's a well known fact (unfortunately), but as I may have mentioned in my previous posts these rounds are purely for a bit range fun I.e. a bit of DIY in target shooting practice. For SD HD I do have a decent quantity of various imported ammo which I also keep with my EDC.
    Last edited by MK47; 06-07-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Bro if you have the Yadgaar people's number, kindly ask them if they can possibly deliver to Karachi? Tell them that there's a big market there. So that the members there such as ED Bhai can also get a hold of it.
    My dear brother sometimes for reason ppl/ staff look confused or somewhat a bit quite when I walk in to places like Darra shops/ ammo factories etc. (Unless I go with a refference) Unfortunately the same happened at Yadgar, they did serve me but soon as I walked in 3 ppl inside the shop including the shop keeper all stopped talking n kept stairring at each other on the sly (dunno why)... I asked for a business card they said they don't have it but wrote me a cell no# on a piece of paper will try to find that for you .
    The Kynoch folks were fine as I went there with a family friend who is a local Darra Adam Kheli with a strong DAK/ Afridi style accent/ dialect.
    Last edited by MK47; 06-07-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Yes I know that very well thanks, that's a well known fact (unfortunately), but as I may have mentioned in my previous posts these rounds are purely for a bit range fun I.e. a bit of DIY in target shooting practice. For SD HD I do have a decent quantity of various imported ammo which I also keep with my EDC.
    That's fine brother happy shooting.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I found pof .30 ammo. THe asking price was 130 a pop. I bought it down to 100 a pop. Took the box wihtout paying. I have thought over it for the weekend. To see if I should retuirn it or keep it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Any price idea of .30 norinco ammo ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Any price idea of .30 norinco ammo ?
    Bought it for 100/pop about 3 months ago.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I found pof .30 ammo. THe asking price was 130 a pop. I bought it down to 100 a pop. Took the box wihtout paying. I have thought over it for the weekend. To see if I should retuirn it or keep it.
    Keep it,you might not find it again.

Keep it, wish I could find some.

Ok.. I wil keep it.. THe asking price for norinco .30 was also 130 a pop. I did not debate and bough the POF .30 ammo instead.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 24-07-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Ok.. I wil keep it.. THe asking price for norinco .30 was also 130 a pop. I did nto debate and bough the POF .30 ammo instead.
    good to see you buddy.... prices are insane now, better to have slingshots for fun as it going out of reach of commons.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    good to see you buddy.... prices are insane now, better to have slingshots for fun as it going out of reach of commons.
    Topak bhai.. I am slowly but surely, shifting to locals for fun at the range. And imported stuff for SD/HD

P.S I like your signature
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 25-07-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Ok.. I wil keep it.. THe asking price for norinco .30 was also 130 a pop. I did not debate and bough the POF .30 ammo instead.
    Chinese .30 311 are more or less the same all over the country now, even in Darra they were 130 about a month ago. The last 100 rounds I bought in Sep 2015 were at 32/ pop.
    Last edited by MK47; 24-07-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Chinese .30 311 are more or less the same all over the country now, even in Darra they were 130 about a month ago. The last 100 rounds I bought in Sep 2015 were at 32/ pop.
    This is sad.. Just just sad..

Sad, it is..

Guys how are these local brands of 9mm ammunition such Kynoch .etc. ? And should they be used in imported handguns. Because even POF ammo has gotten very expensive for range use. As we shot more than 10000 rupee worth of ammo today.
    Last edited by malik94; 28-07-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Update:- Shot a hundred rounds of Yadgar ammunition through my B&B TT yesterday. Had two FTFs and one FTE. The accuracy was pretty good. As we were able to easily hit an A4 size paper target even at a distance of about 25 yards. Although, none of us was a very experienced shooter.
    Last edited by malik94; 29-07-2019 at 02:18 PM.

POF has increased their official price now. its 65 a pop. I am expecting it to go up till 130 a pop in the local market in kaarachi.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Update:- Shot a hundred rounds of Yadgar ammunition through my B&B TT yesterday. Had two FTFs and one FTE. The accuracy was pretty good. As we were able to easily hit an A4 size paper target even at a distance of about 25 yards. Although, none of us was a very experienced shooter.
    I am trying to source a bit of yaad gaar to Karachi. No luck so far.

POF has increased their official price now. its 65 a pop. I am expecting it to go up till 130 a pop in the local market in kaarachi.
    Yes dealers have started to ask 80/pop in pindi as well, from 70/pop previously.

I am trying to source a bit of yaad gaar to Karachi. No luck so far.
    Try other local brands which are available there. May be you will come across something good.
    Last edited by malik94; 30-07-2019 at 03:21 PM.