Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Local .30 Rounds

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    dear i am using this ammo since year 2000. its great stuff
    Well, that's great to know that. This further adds to the reputation of the brand. I too found it to be good.
    Last edited by malik94; 22-06-2019 at 09:38 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I will take fighter golds if I find them. ALso Yadgaar. I had tried ZOL. But they started tumbling and were very inaccurate. So I wil try to shift to these brands.
    Do let us know as well if you find both brands in Karachi market. I have asked for Yadgar but didn't find it lucky star market. Only Prime (9mm) was available for 45/pop!

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Do let us know as well if you find both brands in Karachi market. I have asked for Yadgar but didn't find it lucky star market. Only Prime (9mm) was available for 45/pop!
    Well a lot of dealers have it in stock over here. Isn't 45/pop a bit steep for desi ammo ? BTW what is the price of POF ammo in Karachi these days ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Well a lot of dealers have it in stock over here. Isn't 45/pop a bit steep for desi ammo ? BTW what is the price of POF ammo in Karachi these days ?

It was 100 a pop last i checked.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

If I can get off before 6. I will go and look for a bit of yaadgaar today
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Damn it costs a lot more over there. Isn't it available at the POF's official outlet in Karachi ? If yes then for how much. It was available at WIL in Wah Cantt for 58/pop, last I checked. And dealers in our area sell it for around 70/pop.
    Last edited by malik94; 24-06-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Damn it costs a lot more over there. Isn't it available at the POF's official outlet in Karachi ? If yes then for how much. It was available at WIL in Wah Cantt for 58/pop, last I checked. And dealers in our area sell it for around 70/pop.
    POF outlet has been dry for more than a year. they did get a few rounds last year. But the market snapped em up withing 2 days.

POF outlet has been dry for more than a year. they did get a few rounds last year. But the market snapped em up withing 2 days.
    Yes, dealers buy them in bulk. A dealer in Taxilla who is located just about 1-2 km away from WIL sells it for 70/pop.
    Last edited by malik94; 25-06-2019 at 12:43 PM.

I was quoted with 95/pop!

If I can get off before 6. I will go and look for a bit of yaadgaar today
    Any results related to finding in local khi market?

Any results related to finding in local khi market?
    Late sittings. Not gotten a chance to head to LS

Yes, dealers buy them in bulk. A dealer in Taxilla who is located just about 1-2 km away from WIL sells it for 70/pop.
    Do you have his contact details please?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Do you have his contact details please?
    Sure, The shop's name is Muhammed younis & company.
    Contact numbers: 051-4542660 / 03005222721

Sure, The shop's name is Muhammed younis & company.
    Contact numbers: 051-4542660 / 03005222721
    Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Thanks......
    No problem

Had a busy but funful day at Darra today. Went to pick up a rifle that had been kept for me at a family friends house in Darra for well over almost 2 years. Had a good tour around Darra bazar meeting some nice shop keepers. Almost every shop keeper offered a cold drink or a cuppa but I kept moving on with no thanks/ gratitude. Also bought 220 rounds of .44 or commonly known as 44 bore. 3 extra mags, 200 Kynoch 9mm, 50 Fighter .30 bore rounds (also made by the same guys as Kynoch), 50 rounds "Super China" brand .30 bore rounds recommended by MSA and of course last but not least 75 rounds of "Yadgar" after Malik94's feedback and recommendation. All pistol rounds are intended to be used in Pak made hangduns/ MP5 etc.

The prices of Kynoch 9mm was 18/pop,
    Super China, Yadgar and Fighter .30 rounds were all 18 per round, all bought directly from the makers.

Nice visit and shopping sir...I used kynoch in local bretta and glock 19 and zero failure.

I have one question...I heard police does not allow to bring with us, even we have valid licenses need to arrange delivery ( kiraya kash)

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    I have one question...I heard police does not allow to bring with us, even we have valid licenses need to arrange delivery ( kiraya kash)
    May be... I couldn't tell you anything for sure. There were 2 checkposts on each entry n exit. Police and FC. From what I noticed they were only checking ppl's ID cards etc that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Yes. My .303 was delivered in Peshawar by one of those. And as for the ammo for the weapon. that I bought myself.