Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Local .30 Rounds

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Dear Friends
    Today I visit Lahore market and was shocked when i came to know about the prices of imported ammo. Chinese .30 cal per round was 140 PKR. I brought local rounds for the first time in my life @ PKR 40/round with the some brand name of "Fighter". kindly suggest some good quality Local Manufactured Ammo. and what about POF ammo? who si the official distributer of POF in Lahore?
    POF no longer makes .30 ammo anymore. I last saw a dealer with a few rounds in Karachi. He was offering them for 110 a pop. Chinese ammo is around 175-185 a pop in Karachi. As for locals. Everyone insists their ammo is the best
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    POF no longer makes .30 ammo anymore. I last saw a dealer with a few rounds in Karachi. He was offering them for 110 a pop. Chinese ammo is around 175-185 a pop in Karachi. As for locals. Everyone insists their ammo is the best
    Thanks Brother for ur reply.
    I tested the local .30 cal after firing 8 bullets the 9th one, after fire, its case jammed in the barrel so its was very disappointing. As per as 9mm is concern I bought POF @ PKR 82 per bullet from Buskh Elahi Lahore. yet to be tested hope that POFs' will perform flawlessly.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Yesterday, in the market I heard rumours that Turk 9mm and .30 bore rounds are available at 100 a pop. From what I figured, locals have started making better packing and trying to sell it as Turk.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Supreme Member
    Yesterday, in the market I heard rumours that Turk 9mm and .30 bore rounds are available at 100 a pop. From what I figured, locals have started making better packing and trying to sell it as Turk.
    the ammo which is being sold as turk ammo is made by Zol , quality seems me better but still I couldn't get box from market

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    the ammo which is being sold as turk ammo is made by Zol , quality seems me better but still I couldn't get box from market
    Yes, I thought so too as well. Major (retd.) Akhunzada at Zol had said that he was working on something..

There is no evidence at all that Turkey makes any 7.62x25/.30 Bore ammunition. Beware of lying dealers.

As a collector of all 7.62x25 cartridges it absolutely drives me crazy that I can't get examples of Pakistani .30 Bore/7.62x25 cartridges and boxes! I hope some of you are keeping some for me for when it becomes easy to send!
    If anyone would like a copy of my listing of All Known Examples I will gladly email it to you...just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    There is no evidence at all that Turkey makes any 7.62x25/.30 Bore ammunition. Beware of lying dealers.
    Yeah, I surmised as much.. Just a way for local dealers to sell local stuff at higher prices.

Yes, I thought so too as well. Major (retd.) Akhunzada at Zol had said that he was working on something..
    We spoke to him a couple of months back while ordering some Zololo HP's and Zol FMJ's He did confirm that his .30 stock was on sale under the name of a Turkish brand at a Rs,60/ round factory price.

The 9mm FMJ's we bought from him was sold to us as S&B ( same box same look).

However last few days I did test a couple of local brands, first one "Yaadgar" 2nd one "Fighter" made by the same factory that make Kynoch 9mm ammo. Bought both brands direct from their factory in Darra around 9months ago. Fighter was like some exploding a mini bomb next to your both ears, VERY loud, very smokey with a big flash like a fire work outta the barrel but sadly quite in accurate. May be due to accessive quantity of gun powder. Yaadgar was farr better with sounding almost identical to foreign but also smooth n quite accurate. Might grab some more for range fun if went DAK in near future.

BTW I used two different B&B TT's for each session and both worked fine.
    Last edited by MK47; 26-03-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    We spoke to him a couple of months back while ordering some Zololo HP's and Zol FMJ's He did confirm that his .30 stock was on sale under the name of a Turkish brand at a Rs,60/ round factory price.

The 9mm FMJ's we bought from him was sold to us as S&B ( same box same look).

However last few days I did test a couple of local brands, first one "Yaadgar" 2nd one "Fighter" made by the same factory that make Kynoch 9mm ammo. Bought both brands direct from their factory in Darra around 9months ago. Fighter was like some exploding a mini bomb next to your both ears, VERY loud, very smokey with a big flash like a fire work outta the barrel but sadly quite in accurate. May be due to accessive quantity of gun powder. Yaadgar was farr better with sounding almost identical to foreign but also smooth n quite accurate. Might grab some more for range fun if went DAK in near future.
    Bro to be honest with you i don,t like factories using foreign brand name's to cheat people,instead they should work hard to promote their own brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro to be honest with you i don,t like factories using foreign brand name's to cheat people,instead they should work hard to promote their own brand name.
    I agree. I have spoken to him over the phone and also seen his pic, he appears to be fairly religious kinda guy with a beard but then selling his local products under the foreign brand names at higher prices seems a bit disappointing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I agree. I have spoken to him over the phone and also seen his pic, he appears to be fairly religious kinda guy with a beard but then selling his local products under the foreign brand names at higher prices seems a bit disappointing to me.
    You are so right MK47 sir. Here in Karachi, I know the dealer who has them in stock. He came back from Umrah and we have offered our prayers together. He is very keen on Bajamaat prayers. However, he is happily selling them to people for 100 a pop by telling them that it is pure 100% Turkish ammo.

If we talk about local .30 ammo.fighter has been proved to be best among other.very less ratio of misfire and bit of accurate if used in imported pistols.
    Basically there are 2 types of fighter .30 bore ammo available in current market. Differences are quiet visible shown in photos
    No.1, is having logo of F16 jet which has less polishing and rusted primers , quality is not so good avalible at 30 to 35 each .i suggest not to buy..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

No.2 is fighter with the logo of Euro typhoon jet.new production of fighter ammunition factory, called as real fighter ammo.having very good polishing, never misfires i have used more then 200 of these without any problem.price is around 45 to 60 each.
    Quality of this ammo is far better then other darra rounds available in market

A friend gifted some of his .32 long rounds.14 rounds are fiochi FMJ rounds.
    Are these fmj rounds still available in khi market?

Bought 500 figher kynoch rounds from Ali brothers luckystar 35/each very good ammunition,still not any misfires after firing more then 300 rounds.

Bought 200 original pof 2z 2015 batch ammo from larkana 100/each

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    No.2 is fighter with the logo of Euro typhoon jet.new production of fighter ammunition factory, called as real fighter ammo.
    This cracked me up.... Good one.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Bought 200 original pof 2z 2015 batch ammo from larkana 100/each
    2Z, Good find, whats the going $ for the 124g Pof
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

No.2 is fighter with the logo of Euro typhoon jet.new production of fighter ammunition factory, called as real fighter ammo.having very good polishing, never misfires i have used more then 200 of these without any problem.price is around 45 to 60 each.
    Quality of this ammo is far better then other darra rounds available in market
    I tested these last week, very loud and smoky but very in accurate.