Thread: Peshawar Arms 223

Peshawar Arms 223

Guys want to know about this semi auto rifle from Peshawar Arms . Available in both .222 and .223 calibers . They claim they have best barrels with good accuracy but I have my doubts . Need opinion from AR 15 platform familiar persons for their valuable feedback .
    Thanks in advance & price of this rifle is 125K
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This gun comes with Chinese marking of norinco and Pathan shopkeepers in nilagumbad and Ravi road sell it as original with qassam . We got 3 rifles from Peshwer for factory . I fired them they have no accuracy but they fire .
    we got in 110000 . Only for Gaurds use . They destroy original ones in days so they work well as replacement weapons .
    All rifle is fully local only Butt stock , forend and pistol grips seems Chinese .

Thanks for info . Can you please tell about the finish and looks of this rifle is it so as they have shown in the picture ?

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    This gun comes with Chinese marking of norinco and Pathan shopkeepers in nilagumbad and Ravi road sell it as original with qassam . We got 3 rifles from Peshwer for factory . I fired them they have no accuracy but they fire .
    we got in 110000 . Only for Gaurds use . They destroy original ones in days so they work well as replacement weapons .
    All rifle is fully local only Butt stock , forend and pistol grips seems Chinese .

Finish is much shiny .
    For novels it is original .

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Guys want to know about this semi auto rifle from Peshawar Arms . Available in both .222 and .223 calibers . They claim they have best barrels with good accuracy but I have my doubts . Need opinion from AR 15 platform familiar persons for their valuable feedback .
    Thanks in advance & price of this rifle is 125K
    Dear brother dont waste your money on any local AR.
    If you want a budget .223 get one convered from Ak using a orignal ak parts and.223 machine gun barrel and orignal saiga magazine.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Firing without accuracy is worse than not firing at all. It is even more dangerous than a glorified fire cracker pistol. Since the round can end up anywhere. I had the misfortune of purchasing a .223 that used to mince the rounds in the barrel and spray the bits all over the place. But it did fire though.

However, Royal arms company gave thier gurentee that their AR rifle wil shoot straight. It cost 150k in Peshwar and we will take her to the range this weekend and give a review.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

So , stay away from local ones just like handguns and can only wish for a better time to come when import will be open

Draining 125k at local crap does not make sense.IMO
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    We took a risk after touring the RAC facility and all of his gurentees. the weapion is very expensive at 150k. But if it works, and is accurate and reliable. I think it wont be such a sunk cost. I will try and see if I can do a review.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Damn, 125k for a clone. I remember that original CQ-As used to cost this much, just 3-4 years ago. I was offered an NIB piece for 110k in 2015.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    they claim that these have genuine parts and that i do not believe at all they are all frauds

Am also curious about the different variants of m4 by rac,waiting for your review

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Dear brother dont waste your money on any local AR.
    If you want a budget .223 get one convered from Ak using a orignal ak parts and.223 machine gun barrel and orignal saiga magazine.
    Dear FA226 brother, how much does that cost nowdays and how is its reliability side?

Also, plz share your email. Thanks
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Dear FA226 brother, how much does that cost nowdays and how is its reliability side?

Also, plz share your email. Thanks
    It should be around 150k.
    Last edited by FA226; 07-07-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    It should be around 150k.
    My e mail is fa.k226@yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you brother for prompt reply.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

You are welcome Bro.