Thread: Pak arms store peshawar

Pak arms store peshawar

Hello

These guys are offereing paper licenses for rifles/ pistols issued from quetta

Was wondering if this can be legal, also if they can be convertrd to card licenses

This dealer in Mardan charged my friend 6K about 8 years ago and got him a 444 Bore License from Kohat, with all claims and promises that it is genuine at the end it was Fake. Why on earth would one travel from Peshawar to Quetta just to make a license, anyway long story short, 99.99 Percent Fake.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    This dealer in Mardan charged my friend 6K about 8 years ago and got him a 444 Bore License from Kohat, with all claims and promises that it is genuine at the end it was Fake. Why on earth would one travel from Peshawar to Quetta just to make a license, anyway long story short, 99.99 Percent Fake.
    lol this one is charging 42000pkr for 223/222 and 32000 for 9mm,

are arms licenses open in kpk ? what i dont get is why do the government keep opening and closing licenses? we havent got a firearm lobbying group in pakistan to manipulate firearm policy

Quote Originally Posted by khattak123 View Post
    Pistol 15 to 18 and rifle SA around 30k ...I got 2 licenses in last 2 months and genuine
    Actually due to Gov't strange policy we have to waste lot of money and still in doubt..
    Criminals don't need license

Quote Originally Posted by khattak123 View Post
    KP license for 9mm can be obtained legally and fairly easy, why pay the dealer?