Thread: Kel-Tec P32

Kel-Tec P32

Here is my favorite pocket carry - a Kel-Tec P32 in .32 auto with a 10 round extended magazine, and a pocket clip which is sometimes actually useful. The remains of a bad job of bronze duracoating can be seen on the slide.

Name:  D33vb4GUYAA32IB.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  90.8 KB

I've had an early one for about 20 years now. It is the gun I carry when I'm not carrying a gun.
    I tried a P3AT but didn't like it as much as the P32. It's always in my back pocket holster.

Quote Originally Posted by kf7mjf View Post
    Here is my favorite pocket carry - a Kel-Tec P32 in .32 auto with a 10 round extended magazine, and a pocket clip which is sometimes actually useful. The remains of a bad job of bronze duracoating can be seen on the slide.

Name:  D33vb4GUYAA32IB.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  90.8 KB
    aoa brother i want a keltec may it be pf9 p32 or p3at...pl tell where did u get one?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yet to see it here..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Not sure if you will see them there, but one of the most fun guns I have ever bought is the KelTec P-17, in .22LR. With a silencer anda laser it is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Did I mention it has a 16 round mag?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Not sure if you will see them there, but one of the most fun guns I have ever bought is the KelTec P-17, in .22LR. With a silencer anda laser it is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Did I mention it has a 16 round mag?
    Kinda tough to have a lot of fun with clothes on, but yes, I have shot the diminutive Kevin and she was close to the Keltec 32. Quite a recoil on that little number though.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Well I hope you will eventually have the pleasure of getting the KelTec P-17. I have now added a green laser and 6 16 round magazines to the silencer, so it is currently the most fun gun I own. I currently have somewhere between 20,000 and 25,000 rounds of .22LR, but I can see that dwindling fast if I don't find more soon!