Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need suggestion on .308 Semi Auto Rifles!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Not at all worth 800k, i think it shouldn't be more than 250k in any case. Let a few dealers bring it and then see.
    Can't agree more! These are not worth a single penny more than 250K. In 800K, you can ask any dealer to import very good rifle for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Not at all worth 800k, i think it shouldn't be more than 250k in any case. Let a few dealers bring it and then see.
    Absolutely NOT. I watched the vid by Haider Arms a coupla days ago and when he was about to mention the price I thought it wouldn't be more than 250 or 280 Max but was shocked when he said 800 to 850k. I think they have tried to replicate the .50 BMG sniper rifle in .308.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Absolutely NOT. I watched the vid by Haider Arms a coupla days ago and when he was about to mention the price I thought it wouldn't be more than 250 or 280 Max but was shocked when he said 800 to 850k. I think they have tried to replicate the .50 BMG sniper rifle in .308.
    Similar Thoughts here... They don't even know some basic firearms terminology, e.g. fluted barrel, twist rate etc...

And this rifle is not even listed on the website of HUGLU....
    https://www.huglu.com.tr/kategori/bolt-action-yivli
    Last edited by Khalil; 21-10-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Similar Thoughts here... They don't even know some basic firearms terminology, e.g. fluted barrel, twist rate etc...

And this rifle is not even listed on the website of HUGLU....
    https://www.huglu.com.tr/kategori/bolt-action-yivli
    Agree. Even now when the prices may have reduced than a year ago but in my opinion they are still slightly on the high side but even now imagine how many dufferent things csn one buy within 800-850k a complete starters collection in my opinion covering all 9mm .30 a shotguns & rifles etc. I predict this rifle is going to be a complete flop, simply due to it's price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Agree. Even now when the prices may have reduced than a year ago but in my opinion they are still slightly on the high side but even now imagine how many dufferent things csn one buy within 800-850k a complete starters collection in my opinion covering all 9mm .30 a shotguns & rifles etc. I predict this rifle is going to be a complete flop, simply due to it's price tag.
    not only its asking price is stupid but its very heavy,designed as sniper rifle so no use for hunter's.i saw on ATA website they are making some nice looking 308 hunting rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    not only its asking price is stupid but its very heavy,designed as sniper rifle so no use for hunter's.i saw on ATA website they are making some nice looking 308 hunting rifles.
    Agreed... Their quality of Bolt Action TURQUA & Tactical rifles seems excellent. I saw their 12g. hunting collection with Taimur Arms, Peshawar some 2 years back and their quality was also excellent. Despite of the flooded markets with Turkish Shotguns, the price of ATA shotguns were hight at that time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Agreed... Their quality of Bolt Action TURQUA & Tactical rifles seems excellent. I saw their 12g. hunting collection with Taimur Arms, Peshawar some 2 years back and their quality was also excellent. Despite of the flooded markets with Turkish Shotguns, the price of ATA shotguns were hight at that time too.
    ATA makes some nice over under shotguns as well but these are expensive at the moment.