Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Need suggestion on .308 Semi Auto Rifles!

  1. #1

    Need suggestion on .308 Semi Auto Rifles!

    Asalamoalikum, I need sugggestions for .308 rifles and where can I buy them from? Need names and contact info of good arm dealers.

  2. #2
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,544
    POF Sporter is a .308 and can be purchased from WIL, Wah Cantt
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  3. #3
    They’re out of stock! I called them last week.Do you know what’s the procedure?

  4. #4
    Senior Member SAJJAD ALI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    773
    Available at gun & accessories zamzama karachi.price 270k with one 20 round magazine
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Sounds a little interesting for me also. I have searched my Peshawar Market for any .308. The foreign Manufactured rifles are sky high priced with only selected brand. Win./Rem. are much higher then a Million Mark.

  6. #6
    Not available there!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Any alternate option in the .308, CZ/Remignton/Sako etc. etc.

  8. #8
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,630
    one POF sporter is available in Lahore asking is 275

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    one POF sporter is available in Lahore asking is 275
    Thanks alot Ajmal Bhai.... I don't personally prefer the platform .... and if there is no other alternate, their nearist POF oultlets are Wah/Islamabad.
    Last edited by Khalil; 18-07-2019 at 11:50 AM.

  10. #10
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,630
    i also do not like this platform and looking for a bolt action

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    What in my mind for an alternative to .308 was, a conversion from 12g. A new manufacturer, TIGRIS arms of Turkey has came up with the solution, that they have conversion kit for their M4 style tactical shotgun....
    Our importers has made a fortune or a mistake, its another part of the discussion, but a new brand (for me) is imported by the dealers.... Here is the video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8rKXCSW14&t=85s

    input from experts is requested.

  12. #12
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    What in my mind for an alternative to .308 was, a conversion from 12g. A new manufacturer, TIGRIS arms of Turkey has came up with the solution, that they have conversion kit for their M4 style tactical shotgun....
    Our importers has made a fortune or a mistake, its another part of the discussion, but a new brand (for me) is imported by the dealers.... Here is the video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8rKXCSW14&t=85s

    input from experts is requested.
    he is asking too much for it,its not worth more then 80k.
    soon you will see saiga308 in the market.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    he is asking too much for it,its not worth more then 80k.
    soon you will see saiga308 in the market.
    Yes, indeed. The prices of this dealer, are always high.... insanely high.
    and for the Saiga .308 ---- its really a good news. The dealers should also try to import rifles in bolt action.

  14. #14
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Yes, indeed. The prices of this dealer, are always high.... insanely high.
    and for the Saiga .308 ---- its really a good news. The dealers should also try to import rifles in bolt action.
    and hopefully the price of saiga 308 will be between 325 to 350..

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Dear Friends!

    Pictures of M24 (Remington 700) has arrived from the western borders with its fixed 10 power scope. They are asking $4000 for one rifle. What should be its best price in Pakistan.

  16. #16
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear Friends!

    Pictures of M24 (Remington 700) has arrived from the western borders with its fixed 10 power scope. They are asking $4000 for one rifle. What should be its best price in Pakistan.
    Sometime back i heard that they were available for around 6 lacs or so, in border areas of Peshawar
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  17. #17
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Thrones
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear Friends!

    Pictures of M24 (Remington 700) has arrived from the western borders with its fixed 10 power scope. They are asking $4000 for one rifle. What should be its best price in Pakistan.
    Few units of complete package sold for 600K.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    And after a long wiat Turkish Companies made .308 have been imported by our dealers....
    Huglu .308 WIN

    https://youtu.be/YCR6rnqBLLM
    They have revealed the price of the tactical model @800k (0.8M PKRs.).... does it worth that:
    https://www.facebook.com/moizandco/

  19. #19
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    And after a long wiat Turkish Companies made .308 have been imported by our dealers....
    Huglu .308 WIN

    https://youtu.be/YCR6rnqBLLM
    They have revealed the price of the tactical model @800k (0.8M PKRs.).... does it worth that:
    https://www.facebook.com/moizandco/
    Not at all worth 800k, i think it shouldn't be more than 250k in any case. Let a few dealers bring it and then see.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  20. #20
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Not at all worth 800k, i think it shouldn't be more than 250k in any case. Let a few dealers bring it and then see.
    i agree with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •