Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom ak 74 build need advice

this is a carbon wrapped barrel the guy i am buying of is selling, mines will not be carbon wrapped as i dont think it would fit on the ak plus it looks ugly lol

Last edited by khattak123; 07-05-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: needs text

In UK what parts one can buy legally without any licence?can one buy magazines.
    I only used to buy accessories because was not sure what parts are legal to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by khattak123 View Post
    what i have done is bought all the components here in the uk that dont require a firearms certificate, namingly the barrel blank, trigger assembly ,main spring, recoil spring , for the receiver i have bought sheets of 316 stainless steel,
    the barrel will need chambering and a gas port will need to be drilled, the only thing that keeps playing on my mind is that you always read about the negativity about darra quality so im thinking if im going to put in this effort i want a person who will really poroduce me a good rifle
    There are lot of factories in peshawar kohat road but you need to find some reference in side one of these so they can make one for you honestly.

basicall all the parts that are pressure bearing,ie the bolt carrier,the bolt assembly, the complete barrel, the reciever, are restricted parts, other than that you can buy , yes you can buy magazines here but they start from 15 to 22 which is 2730 to 4004 pkr, the metal magazines tend to be cheaper

basicall all the parts that are pressure bearing,ie the bolt carrier,the bolt assembly, the complete barrel, the reciever, are restricted parts, other than that you can buy , yes you can buy magazines here but they start from 15 to 22 which is 2730 to 4004 pkr, the metal magazines tend to be cheaper
    If i buy a magazine for brownells uk is it ok.what about buying a buffertube assmbly for Ar15.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    If i buy a magazine for brownells uk is it ok.what about buying a buffertube assmbly for Ar15.
    yes it is ok and also buffertube assembly is not restricted , i think they do the milspec ones for about 69

basically on brownells any part that does not have a "call to order" note attached to it is non restricted in the uk

basically on brownells any part that does not have a "call to order" note attached to it is non restricted in the uk
    Thanks for the info dear brother.

basically you have agents here that send cargo to pakistan , it takes 6 weeks by sea pakistanis usually send a house full of stuff lol clothes electric food its called a beltee
    Oh that sounds really interesting, I had never heard of such a service, before.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Khatak send your email id plz