Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New pistol in 9mm

  1. #1

    New pistol in 9mm

    I have to gift one to my glocks to very respectable close relative .
    After getting lot of hassle got weapon change letter from moi .
    It state I can only buy another 9mm in the replacement of my previous weapon .
    I checked market . Prices are rocketed .
    Saw glocks in 5th gen different models . 5th gen have not impressed me .
    New glock 45 is available but price too high ,
    Any suggestion for good European pistol .

  2. #2
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,861
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'd suggest you visit Farhan Sahib, as I've heard he may have the Shadow 2 which is "European enough" and beats anything else European....!

    Else.... It would be another Glock for a Glock....

    Regards..
    Last edited by AK47; 27-04-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  3. #3
    Enthusiast malik94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    I have to gift one to my glocks to very respectable close relative .
    After getting lot of hassle got weapon change letter from moi .
    It state I can only buy another 9mm in the replacement of my previous weapon .
    I checked market . Prices are rocketed .
    Saw glocks in 5th gen different models . 5th gen have not impressed me .
    New glock 45 is available but price too high ,
    Any suggestion for good European pistol .
    Get a Tara TM9, it is made in Montenegro, it looks a lot like a Glock and it is as good as well. It is available for a very good price, at Badaruddin & sons, demanding 175 k. While other dealers demand around 200 k, for the same gun.

    Otherwise, the S&W sigma( made in USA) is also available in Peshawar these days. It's trigger becomes as good as a Glock, one only needs to remove the pigtail spring from the trigger assembly (which is very easy). And it's grip angle is much better than a Glock's as well. But both the guns have absolutely the same internal design. Thier prices have risen by 35-50 k in just a few months. But they are still priced around 120-130 k these days.

    They are so cheap because they were smuggled from across the border, as they are one of the side arms of the Afghan army. Also, because the dealers in Pakistan, did not realize the true value of the guns at first. They are usually unused or some are very slightly used.
    Last edited by malik94; 27-04-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

  4. #4
    I will go for Glock . They previous pistol was Gen 2 .
    I love Gen 2 . Problem is this it is not available . Only gen 4 and 5 available.
    I already purchased shadow 2 .
    For other suggestions the Tara were imported by Elahi Bux pindi . I saw this long before when demand was 65000.
    I will try for glock 19 2nd gen first . Otherwise I will get glock 45 or 19X
    So it will be another glock for a glock .
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 27-04-2019 at 04:16 PM.

  5. #5
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    I will go for Glock . They previous pistol was Gen 2 .
    I love Gen 2 . Problem is this it is not available . Only gen 4 and 5 available .
    I already purchased shadow 2 .
    For other suggestions the Tara were imported by Elahi Bux pindi . I saw this long before when demand was 65000.
    I will try for glock 19 2nd gen first . Otherwise I will get glock 45 or 19X
    So it will be another glock for a glock .
    Thats great you bought a shadow2,have not seen any in peshawar market. what is the price of shadow 2.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Thats great you bought a shadow2,have not seen any in peshawar market. what is the price of shadow 2.
    Peshwar market do not offer exclusive items .
    Lahore is the market .

  7. #7
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Peshwar market do not offer exclusive items .
    Lahore is the market .
    Got the point bro.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast malik94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    I will go for Glock . They previous pistol was Gen 2 .
    I love Gen 2 . Problem is this it is not available . Only gen 4 and 5 available.
    I already purchased shadow 2 .
    For other suggestions the Tara were imported by Elahi Bux pindi . I saw this long before when demand was 65000.
    I will try for glock 19 2nd gen first . Otherwise I will get glock 45 or 19X
    So it will be another glock for a glock .
    Well, you should get what your heart desires. But besides that Glocks, Sigs & Berettas have always been horridly over priced in Pakistan. Just because of the brand recognition. CZ's were also way cheaper, when they first arrived in the market as they were relatively unknown back then. The other two options that I have mentioned cost more or less the same as the Glock, in the U.S.
    Last edited by malik94; 28-04-2019 at 12:59 AM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Well, you should get what your heart desires. But besides that Glocks, Sigs & Berettas have always been horridly over priced in Pakistan. Just because of the brand recognition. CZ's were also way cheaper, when they first arrived in the market as they were relatively unknown back then. The other two options that I have mentioned cost more or less the same as the Glock, in the U.S.
    I already have all the brands you mentioned and few more .
    Good old days and off course some help .
    By the way I have sigma also .
    My need is glock Gen 2 which I got from my father and he gifted it to my bro in law.
    If any glock in 2nd gen available plz let me know .
    Otherwise I have made my mind for Glock 19X

  10. #10
    Enthusiast malik94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    I already have all the brands you mentioned and few more .
    Good old days and off course some help .
    By the way I have sigma also .
    My need is glock Gen 2 which I got from my father and he gifted it to my bro in law.
    If any glock in 2nd gen available plz let me know .
    Otherwise I have made my mind for Glock 19X
    You will have to really search the market to find a gen 2, or require the services of a very resourceful dealer. Otherwise, go ahead and get a 19x it's an updated design. My dealer in Peshawar had arranged a gen 3 for someone, when I went to his shop.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

  11. #11
    Only way is to check market .
    What you mean by resourceful.
    My dealer is full with glocks and other quality makes but do not have any Gen 2.
    He do not bother to inquire from other dealers .Through my friends checked pindi and khi market .
    Also checked Peshwer but I donít trust peshwar dealers .They say something and when someone reach they totally change .
    I think I will go for Model 45 or 19x in Gen five

  12. #12
    Tried my best but could not found Gen 2 glock for sale Any where
    Ended up today with Glock 45

  13. #13
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Foůd Street
    Posts
    3,185
    Your dealer does not bother to check from other dealers?
    Sorry to say but that's because your dealer has mental health problems.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •