Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DSA Trushot or DSA Nine

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adilsyyed View Post
    Thanks. Increase upto how much?
    BTW, few weeks earlier, NIB Chinese NP 22 9MM was sold for Rs. 78000/- in Lahore.

So you can get good Imported 9MM from Pesahwar at par or even cheaper... Just look around and find the right piece.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

What is price of cz duty 07 new in box ? Because i want to sell it

Supreme Member
    Tru shot and DSA 9 both r over priced, opt for any imported in ur range or purchase a local betty and use imported ammo, I m feeling sad to advise this only because of import ban

In this range (100k) I am looking for CF 98 or any other...but unable to find one

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    In this range (100k) I am looking for CF 98 or any other...but unable to find one
    Visit neelgumbad Lahore . You will find your weapon .
    Refrain pathan shops in basement . They sell clones as original .

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    This has become habitual of you to connect the Pathans with Being shady in their dealings.
    We all know that you yourself are also a Dealer from Lahore and everyone knows about your reputation too.
    I would advise you to refrain from stating your biased views about any race in the manner which you have been doing for quite some time now.
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    This has become habitual of you to connect the Pathans with Being shady in their dealings.
    We all know that you yourself are also a Dealer from Lahore and everyone knows about your reputation too.
    I would advise you to refrain from stating your biased views about any race in the manner which you have been doing for quite some time now.
    sir jab inko bachpan ka dard yaad ata hai to Pathan Pathan krny lg jty hain.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Let's act like fully mature grown ups. Not like a bunch of illiterate prejudice/ racist idiots.

@ Jibz
    You misunderstood. I am not raciest at all . 3/4 Pathan shops in Neela gumbad are selling clones as original . I have not mentioned shop names.Visit your self and experince .
    National traders is also Pathan shop but they only sell original stuff . Para Compny staff is also Pathan they are not frauds at all.
    I am lawyer by profession . Come and see me any time .
    I have no hard feelings for you . As a weapon lover i have respect for you .Punjabi shops Also do lot of fraud . Fraudia can be in any race .

@Pakistanitoup
    You are sharing your experince or your fathers .
    Seems both father and son in same boat

@ Jibz
    You misunderstood. I am not raciest at all . 3/4 Pathan shops in Neela gumbad are selling clones as original . I have not mentioned shop names.Visit your self and experince .
    National traders is also Pathan shop but they only sell original stuff . Para Compny staff is also Pathan they are not frauds at all.
    I have no hard feelings for you . As a weapon lover i have respect for you .Punjabi shops Also do lot of fraud . Fraudia can be in any race .

@Pakistanitoup
    and you are spitting nonsense as always. this shows what pathans did to you and your forefathers.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    sir jab inko bachpan ka dard yaad ata hai to Pathan Pathan krny lg jty hain.
    @ Jibz

@Pakistanitoup
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    and you are spitting nonsense as always. this shows what pathans did to you and your forefathers.
    Lets not make remarks which may offend a race or each other by naming their forefathers, just cool down a bit before making your next posts brothers. One often regrets the things he says in rage / anger.......

and as they say, an armed society is a polite society. all here are armed, hence must be polite

Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    Tru shot and DSA 9 both r over priced, opt for any imported in ur range or purchase a local betty and use imported ammo, I m feeling sad to advise this only because of import ban
    Dear Bhai, whats the price of DSA 9?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Calm down guys. We should overcome such parochial prejudices. I love my brethren from all ethnicities. And I don't think Mirza saab meant to offend anyone. He just said it a bit too casually. So, he has been misunderstood, which has been later clarified by him.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Dear Bhai, whats the price of DSA 9?
    it's introductory price was Rs 53000.

DSA 9@ 53K, TRUSHOT@ 38500 , COMPACT 49500, Chrom 75k( double to black )...
    Seems Over priced

DSA 9@ 53K, TRUSHOT@ 38500 , COMPACT 49500, Chrom 75k( double to black )...
    Seems Over priced
    The last time I enquired I am pretty sure DSA quoted DSA9 at 57,300 Trueshot 38,500 and Trueshot C at 49,500.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    The last time I enquired I am pretty sure DSA quoted DSA9 at 57,300 Trueshot 38,500 and Trueshot C at 49,500.
    I recently witnessed a purchase of DSA Trushot @38500/- and DSA-9 @ 53,000/- at their factory at Kohat Road, Peshawar

No discount available at factory outlet?? I think possible some discount there

No discount available at factory outlet?? I think possible some discount there
    Yes they do give discounts. An acquaintance bought the Trushot for Rs 32000.

Quote Originally Posted by adilsyyed View Post
    I recently witnessed a purchase of DSA Trushot @38500/- and DSA-9 @ 53,000/- at their factory at Kohat Road, Peshawar
    Oh k, I see I shared that info based on their email reply, which means prices could vary. That's even better then