Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DSA Trushot or DSA Nine

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Yes they do give discounts. An acquaintance bought the Trushot for Rs 32000.
    How long ago was that ?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    How long ago was that ?
    A few months ago. Retail price was 38,500 at that time, as well.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Any news regarding Islamabad and MOI licenses...
    Open or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Any news regarding Islamabad and MOI licenses...
    Open or not?
    ICT liscences are closed. While, MOI liscences are open but not for mango people.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Is it possible to change mango status to special through money...so I can start looking for someone to get it done ...

aoa and peace to all
    I ve gr8 respect for DSA for being our own company with distinct recognition. I therefore opted to buy trueshot instead of clones with "made in austria/cr " etchings. However, the performance disappointed me like anything. it works well only with S&B bullets which are 200 per pop. so please tell me ur experiences and which bullets should I use. I was suggested pof green primer by DSA but too many failures...please guide. I would appreciate if any senior member give me some time out. dinner / lunch on me

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    aoa and peace to all
    I ve gr8 respect for DSA for being our own company with distinct recognition. I therefore opted to buy trueshot instead of clones with "made in austria/cr " etchings. However, the performance disappointed me like anything. it works well only with S&B bullets which are 200 per pop. so please tell me ur experiences and which bullets should I use. I was suggested pof green primer by DSA but too many failures...please guide. I would appreciate if any senior member give me some time out. dinner / lunch on me
    Brother hope u tested your pistol in DSA factory before purchasing if yes with which ammo and how many rounds and what exact problem you are facing. Is it FTF or miss fires. DSA pistol vary from piece to piece you need to check it thoroughly like slide marrying up with body trigger pull magazines insertion and removal. During fire you need to check both magazines if they feed smoothly and if any double feed then u need to change that faulty magazine there n then. Also check consistency of shot placement you need to test fire it roughly with 30 plus bullets. Pof ammo works fine with this pistol.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Enthusiast
    aoa and peace to all
    You own Gen 1 or 2 do share pics of your pistol. Plz

aoa
    tnx for reply. its gen 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Brother hope u tested your pistol in DSA factory before purchasing if yes with which ammo and how many rounds and what exact problem you are facing. Is it FTF or miss fires. DSA pistol vary from piece to piece you need to check it thoroughly like slide marrying up with body trigger pull magazines insertion and removal. During fire you need to check both magazines if they feed smoothly and if any double feed then u need to change that faulty magazine there n then. Also check consistency of shot placement you need to test fire it roughly with 30 plus bullets. Pof ammo works fine with this pistol.
    aoa
    yes I tested it but I was given 4 bullets only 2 per mag and there was no issue so I thought I will test it later with diff ammo and tyen select one. russian luger failed completely. pof 50 % fail. s&b 100% success only. now if it were mag prob then why s& b fires every bullet? pl share u number I will watsaap pics I m on tab cant upload pics from

Supreme Member
    aoa
    yes I tested it but I was given 4 bullets only 2 per mag and there was no issue so I thought I will test it later with diff ammo and tyen select one. russian luger failed completely. pof 50 % fail. s&b 100% success only. now if it were mag prob then why s& b fires every bullet? pl share u number I will watsaap pics I m on tab cant upload pics from
    pls share me same issue br, mine whatsapp 03006880721

Supreme Member
    aoa and peace to all
    brother pls dont worry, contact DSA ,Mr William wl respond u to solve ur issue, I share e mail
    sales@daudsons.com.pk

Hi all aoa only 1 question wanna buy dsa 9 or true shot which one to buy ? thanks in advance

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Hi all aoa only 1 question wanna buy dsa 9 or true shot which one to buy ? thanks in advance
    Many of us have used the trueshot. But no one has done a DSA 9 as yet. Why not take the lead and do a review. It will be of great help to all of us sir.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Many of us have used the trueshot. But no one has done a DSA 9 as yet. Why not take the lead and do a review. It will be of great help to all of us sir.
    Salaam Nazim sahab has done a video review about DSA nine which is available on YouTube. Itís v informative. IMO DSA 9 needs a lot of RnD to mature and Trushot went through all the nec RnD.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Salaam Nazim sahab has done a video review about DSA nine which is available on YouTube. Itís v informative. IMO DSA 9 needs a lot of RnD to mature and Trushot went through all the nec RnD.
    Agreed, DSA-9 had bad magazines ...

Supreme Member
    Trushot, in my humble opinion if comparison is between DSA 9 and Trushot

sir i am a follower of you all senior member why not you take a lead and review that will be so nice

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    Trushot, in my humble opinion if comparison is between DSA 9 and Trushot
    now thats a true opinion thank you

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    sir i am a follower of you all senior member why not you take a lead and review that will be so nice
    Brother please follow this thread ample information available. http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ni-s-HD-Weapon