Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local 9 mm

I have just bought a glock 17 copy from Moonstar. Went to DSA as well, didnt like their attitude so went for a Moonstar. the reason i bought that handgun was to shoot the heck out of it. The owner of he company encouraged me to do so very confidently. I will submit the report once i am free to shoot that Local Bad Boy. May be it will give you some important data points. In the meanwhile like Bother Malik94 has advised, go for a Chinese TT and then work your way up the ladder.
    Regards.

About attitude of DSA I agree with you, once I sent them message in FB about high price , I was planning to buy trushot and wanted a little discount....they replied " nobody is forcing you to buy" hahahahah, so I bought local bretta from a dealer.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Seriously.. :O

I mean is this the way to talk to their customers. We have DSA here on PG as well. I am very surprised because generally they are quote polite.

As regards, the Moonstar Glock. The thing is I know of a local plock that exploded at the Karsaz shooting range in Karachi. The guy's hand was injured.

When I shoot locals especially polymer locals. I wear those kavlar type gloves and ballistic glasses.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Seriously.. :O

I mean is this the way to talk to their customers. We have DSA here on PG as well. I am very surprised because generally they are quote polite.

As regards, the Moonstar Glock. The thing is I know of a local plock that exploded at the Karsaz shooting range in Karachi. The guy's hand was injured.

When I shoot locals especially polymer locals. I wear those kavlar type gloves and ballistic glasses.
    IMO all local brands with exception of TT 30 bore with original barrel or AK barrel are somehow ok but rest to be avoided if you are planning to buy a weapon for HD/SD purposes. Safety and reliability must be top priority.
    Command lies with none but Allah.