Thread: Local 9 mm

Local 9 mm

Aoa to all
    I want to buy local made 9 mm pistol on my license
    Many friends advised me bretta or zigana f
    Need guidance from seniors before buying any 9 mm local and which manufacturers or dealers in Punjab are preferred and price idea Please.
    I want to buy at least cf 98 but its priced almost 100k.
    So local remains the option only.
    Thanks

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Aoa to all
    I want to buy local made 9 mm pistol on my license
    Many friends advised me bretta or zigana f
    Need guidance from seniors before buying any 9 mm local and which manufacturers or dealers in Punjab are preferred and price idea Please.
    I want to buy at least cf 98 but its priced almost 100k.
    So local remains the option only.
    Thanks
    If local 9mm is what you want then go for the betty. A Zafar Alam betty 92 wil serve you well. Provided its a real Zafar alam and not a copy of a copy.

We shot one at the range. It was accurate and worked fine with local and chinese ammo. but gave issues with pof

I wont recommend the ziggy because fellow member Sky watcher's ziggy fired a round while being chambered. I am scared of them after that.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    If local 9mm is what you want then go for the betty. A Zafar Alam betty 92 wil serve you well. Provided its a real Zafar alam and not a copy of a copy.

We shot one at the range. It was accurate and worked fine with local and chinese ammo. but gave issues with pof

I wont recommend the ziggy because fellow member Sky watcher's ziggy fired a round while being chambered. I am scared of them after that.
    Sir thanks a lot
    I saw zafar alam name many time in forum but could not find there Facebook page or contact plz share and I like zigana over bretta for looks only .
    Msa and many others making zigana and claiming to be the best copy.
    I got information of dsa pistols but they are overpriced.
    Black color in 38500 and silver 75000.
    Dont know how the color is costly that price is doubled very strange.

Sir thanks a lot
    I saw zafar alam name many time in forum but could not find there Facebook page or contact plz share and I like zigana over bretta for looks only .
    Well. they know that any imported weapon will stil be much much more expensive. So they hike their prices accordingly. I saw a local berreta here in Karachi. Its asking was 50k. They claimed the usual "Ours-is-best-materiel" etc etc.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Sir thanks a lot
    It's not just finished silver, it's stainless and engraved. If you are a serious buyer, and go to the factory, I have heard they'll give a discount of about 5-8 k.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    It's not just finished silver, it's stainless and engraved. If you are a serious buyer, and go to the factory, I have heard they'll give a discount of
    about 5-8 k.
    Sir 75k was without engraving I received mail from them and its huge price for local .
    So I would better go for some other local manufacturers
    Actually looking for cf98 etc but not finding it.
    Some dealers ask 90k to 120k.
    MSA just launched GP k100 I will consider this too if qulity and price is acceptable . Waiting for some reviews about this.
    Thanks sir for valuable response.

Sir thanks a lot
    They had a functioning Facebook page, but it was deleted for unknown reasons about a month ago. I think they are now known as Zafar & sons. Thier factory is at kohat road, Peshawar. An aquaintance, has a Zafar & sons Beretta. And he seems to be very satisfied with it.
    Last edited by malik94; 17-04-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Sir 75k was without engraving I received mail from them and its huge price for local .
    So I would better go for some other local manufacturers
    Actually looking for cf98 etc but not finding it.
    Some dealers ask 90k to 120k.
    MSA just launched GP k100 I will consider this too if qulity and price is acceptable . Waiting for some reviews about this.
    Thanks sir for valuable response.
    Bro if you can raise your budget a bit. I'll would strongly suggest you to buy a Chinese TT, atleast. "If the gun will be used as a defensive weapon".

I think you'll get the normal DSA Trushot for 30-32k after discount. And in local guns I would advise you to get a gun with the simplest mechanisms and the one's which our 'karegars' have the most experience of making, such as Beretta, Zigana & TT.

The grand power has a very complex mechanism. A simpler mechanism will mean less things to go wrong. MSA launched thier model of the 1911 recently, but they had to halt production, after it developed some serious issues.
    Last edited by malik94; 17-04-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Bro if you can raise your budget a bit. I'll would strongly suggest you to buy a Chinese TT, atleast. "If the gun will be used as a defensive weapon".

I think you'll get the normal DSA Trushot for 30-32k after discount. And in local guns I would advise you to get a gun with the simplest mechanisms and the one's which our 'karegars' have the most experience of making, such as Beretta, Zigana & TT.

The grand power has a very complex mechanism. A simpler mechanism will mean less things to go wrong. MSA launched thier model of the 1911 recently, but they had to halt production, after it developed some serious issues.
    Sir thank you. budget I dont want to spend more than 80k
    Upto 80k no problem
    I have license 9mm
    TT I don't consider due to mag caapcity
    Regarding GP you are right sir
    Dsa if they give me upto 32k I will consider other wise bretta and zigana
    Actually bretta I had and sold just for change it was local and nice piece

Ed bhai,
    I am looking for a good local clone of either a TT or a Beretta. Kindly suggest whre in Karachi. My range is around 50k. Will be visiting Lucky Star market this Saturday.

There is no good local clone. That's an oxymoron.
    Your 50k clone will still be worth 8k
    Junk.
    Get something worth while
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Sir thank you. budget I dont want to spend more than 80k
    Upto 80k no problem
    I have license 9mm
    TT I don't consider due to mag caapcity
    Regarding GP you are right sir
    Dsa if they give me upto 32k I will consider other wise bretta and zigana
    Actually bretta I had and sold just for change it was local and nice piece
    In 80 k you can get a new or used russian makarov. Or used Chinese models such as the NP-34/NP-22/HP-77B/CF-98/ NP-42. All are great guns. I got an NP-34 for 80k myself, just this weekend. But you'll have to throughly search the market. As new imported guns are scarce in the market and used one's are even scarcer. Used one's don't last long, especially Chinese guns, as people buy them immediately.
    Last edited by malik94; 18-04-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    Ed bhai,
    I am looking for a good local clone of either a TT or a Beretta. Kindly suggest whre in Karachi. My range is around 50k. Will be visiting Lucky Star market this Saturday.
    I don't know about prices in Karachi. But brand new original Chinese TT are available for around 50k in Rawalpindi. When I checked a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    Ed bhai,

In a TT clone your best bet would be the TT33 by Badar and brother's.. Its an export model and a gora in the US actually came to this forum to fi d out about it.. I was curious, found their factory outlet here in Karachi and a few of us bought em.. Its pretty accurate, comes with a manual safety, a nice box and instruction manual. And fellow member deathrow swears by it. I shot it as well
    Its a pretty decent buy for around 16k or so.
    But don't go for their TT 30. It's for the local marker and thr internals and thr finish is nowhere near the export version

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    In a TT clone your best bet would be the TT33 by Badar and brother's.. Its an export model and a gora in the US actually came to this forum to fi d out about it.. I was curious, found their factory outlet here in Karachi and a few of us bought em.. Its pretty accurate, comes with a manual safety, a nice box and instruction manual. And fellow member deathrow swears by it. I shot it as well
    Its a pretty decent buy for around 16k or so.
    But don't go for their TT 30. It's for the local marker and thr internals and thr finish is nowhere near the export version
    Sir hows the relaibility of local made makrove in 9mm
    And CZ 75 P07
    This CZ clone is being well advertised on fb these days.

Sir hows the relaibility of local made makrove in 9mm
    And CZ 75 P07
    This CZ clone is being well advertised on fb these days.
    I generlly dont trust local polymer frame pistols. the reason being that they dont have the exact polymer frame configerations here. So htey are knmown to use common plastic..

As for the mak in 9x18. A number of locals have been sold in the market as being originals. I steer clear of em since its a simple blow back design and its crude and rugged. Which means that there is no way you can figure out of its the real deal or not.