Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punjab Rejected Licenses

Punjab Rejected Licenses

Good News
    For all those who have submitted their licenses for revalidation and they got rejected .
    Govt permitted them to sell/deposit their weapons to dealers .
    Now they can go to nadra office and get demand note way sale/deposit of the weapon covered by their rejected licenses.
    They can at least get their some money back.

All know dealers make people fool so for all those license holders have good chance . They can go to dealer from whom they purchased and return them the weapon .
    Also ask for the amount you paid for license .
    Do not trust dealers and get money otherwise they will get your weapon for free by luring you that they will make you new one and enter weapon on license .
    Do not trust them and get your hard earned money back

Not really a good news but just nice of saying f off
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Expert Member
    Well at least some relief to the citizens who were defrauded...

BTW, since it is assumed that number of weapons will be returned.... So, it is requested that grand bazaar may be opened for sometime.. Allowing license holders to atleast sell on some good price elemenating dealer's margins and to save purchasers from excessive profitability of dealers.

If grand bazaar is opened... Both purchaser and seller will benefit.

@Sir Abbas.
    @all mods

Thanks
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

This was the perfect time for the govt to include all the licenses if they legit or no and make a proper data base so that they are included in the system. They could have also earned revenue from it but the d heads sitting at the top are clue less baboons and we are their slaves.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    dealers will not buy they will say deposit as amanat and they will sell and give you money and then chakar pa chakar

Absolutely right .
    If customer made his license through dealer he should go to same dealer and ask the money of lic back also .
    Most dealers who made licenses are weak financially . They will use every excuse to not return your money and they will try also to take your weapon .
    If you deposited to them then forget your weapon .
    Better go to reputed dealer and get cash .
    Fraud is fraud .
    Dealers who made backdated licenses will use every manner to not pay your lic which they made for you and also taking your weapon for free .

But the crucial point I don't know why you are assuming is that the license would get cancelled?
    The person voluntarily submitted it for computerizaiton paid about 6800rs to the govt. The govt now has record of that license and the person he went through the bio metric process waiting hours in the ques at nadra centres.
    Did they cancel the MOI licenses?
    Let's just hope for the best. It should mean a lot coming from a pessimist

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    But the crucial point I don't know why you are assuming is that the license would get cancelled?
    The person voluntarily submitted it for computerizaiton paid about 6800rs to the govt. The govt now has record of that license and the person he went through the bio metric process waiting hours in the ques at nadra centres.
    Did they cancel the MOI licenses?
    Let's just hope for the best. It should mean a lot coming from a pessimist
    My post is very clear and very simple . There is no assumption only clear fact .

It is for the licenses which are submitted for revalidation and rejected by competent authority already and owners got the rejection message via sms.Now govt gave them chance to get their money back and sell their weapons covered by rented licenses to dealers instead of depositing to police station which was practice till now for the weapons covered by fake licenses .
    For your kind information thousands of moi licenses also rejected being fake .
    Secondly revalidation is not voluntarily it is mandatory .

More then 50000 licenses in Punjab rejected till now and submitters received rejection message
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 10-04-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Well at least some relief to the citizens who were defrauded...

BTW, since it is assumed that number of weapons will be returned.... So, it is requested that grand bazaar may be opened for sometime.. Allowing license holders to atleast sell on some good price elemenating dealer's margins and to save purchasers from excessive profitability of dealers.

If grand bazaar is opened... Both purchaser and seller will benefit.

@Sir Abbas.
    @all mods

Thanks
    a very valid suggestion.

the owners can also keep their weapons as amanat with reliable dealer and get new licences made to have their weapons back.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    My post is very clear and very simple . There is no assumption only clear fact .

It is for the licenses which are submitted for revalidation and rejected by competent authority already and owners got the rejection message via sms.Now govt gave them chance to get their money back and sell their weapons covered by rented licenses to dealers instead of depositing to police station which was practice till now for the weapons covered by fake licenses .
    For your kind information thousands of moi licenses also rejected being fake .
    Secondly revalidation is not voluntarily it is mandatory .

More then 50000 licenses in Punjab rejected till now and submitters received rejection message
    I think I miss read your post. I thought you are saying that the licenses which are made into card through the computerizaiton process would also have to sell the weapon, as there's this news going on that even bogus licenses were made into cards through forgery and bribery would be checked and action would be taken against the holder and the one who made it. I can't seem go find the link on it but somone posted it on the forum.

the ones rejected by MOI people went to LHC decision was made and MOI was ordered to regularize these licenses and those licenses are still valid with court decision lol

There is no such order in my knowledge
    MOI rejected more then 500000 fake licences .
    If any such order persist please give the writ petition no so we get copy
    Many friends are in trouble and their licenses rejected .
    If such order persist we can file another petation..
    As a lawyer I studied full law and there is no provision in law which allow to regularise fake licenses .
    I have requested other friends to find this order .
    If it persist we get by tomorrow

Fake license/back dated license or What ever license it is. They pay all the govt fees to computerize it. I'm talking in the case if it's computerized went through all the process then at a later stage they say the computerizaiton was done through tempering and forgery. The individuals paid all the govt fees and went through the process. Why should their license get rejected once it's computerized.
    What does the law say on this.
    Why were the fake license computerized in the first place?
    Does this paint the whole picture bad there could be more license computerized through illicit means.
    What's the point of computerizaiton then

if you read second last line of express tribune specifically licenses pending for approval and what does they mean forged ? to me many 2010 issued booklets were converted to 2009 by tempering and also got approved

@ shahroz
    I know this already and I have not discussed this issue in this thread .
    This is an other issue and going on and what will be outcome is still unknown .
    Home dept given case to nab and now Nab is involved . Backdated licenses pending for approval in dc offices will suffer . Further they are calling people who got cards on backdated licenses for inquiry .
    But do not know what will happen after all it is Pakistan .

@ ajmal virk
    pending for approval does not mean forged in any way .
    It mean just decision is not made yet .Clerk Mafia of Dco offices have not touched these because they do not get bribed .Pendency of Lahore only in five figures .
    Clerks did lot of things . Genuine licenses approval still pending from years.
    My one uncle submitted his 4 licenses in June 2015 and 3 out of them still pending .

One more thing I got confirmation that Lhc have not given any decision regarding moi rejected licenses . There is no such decision . Some one gave you wrong info
    I confirmed moi also there stance is same that they are not approving any lic which is not in their record .

Mirza bro thet guy is my very close friend and i know whole case khair the parameters they are judging licenses all will gone mind it all

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Mirza bro thet guy is my very close friend and i know whole case khair the parameters they are judging licenses all will gone mind it all
    Which guy ?

bro em about to receive copy of that decision 1900 writs were combined by LHC and then decision was given IG police was called and he was asked whether these guys against whom you are filing FIRs are useless for society and was told not to harass or arrest anyone stance taken by court was that you people issued one year cards against those application so you accepted those books a genuine and issued cards and now after so many years you are telling people that you have got fake cards so wt.... i can share copy once i receive with you

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    bro em about to receive copy of that decision 1900 writs were combined by LHC and then decision was given IG police was called and he was asked whether these guys against whom you are filing FIRs are useless for society and was told not to harass or arrest anyone stance taken by court was that you people issued one year cards against those application so you accepted those books a genuine and issued cards and now after so many years you are telling people that you have got fake cards so wt.... i can share copy once i receive with you
    You were saying that LHC gave order to regularise fake moi licenses .
    I checked both from AG offfice
    moi
    nadra all denied .
    I also checked from dealers association and got that info that ch Nisar ordered for fir against fake moi lic holders but after few days he took orders back .

Lot of agents make fake booklets and make innocent people fool . In moi case nadra first issue one year temp lic card and take copy,after getting verification issue permanent card.
    Moi is still rejecting fake booklets .
    Please give me writ petation no I get copy
    If orders are same like you said another writ on the base of this writ .
    like we won case of pb licenses 2 times .
    First time my father and uncles were petitioners
    second time I was also petitioner .
    Allah gave us victory again sitting PM and our licenses still intact