Thread: Availability of original / imported 9MM Weapons in Rwp/Isb

Availability of original / imported 9MM Weapons in Rwp/Isb

Dear Experts,

i just got my ICT license approved from Isb and need a reliable weapon for SD. The problem is that my range is PKR 120-140k at most.

Having reached out to a few dealers in Rwp (Badruddin, elahi buksh etc), I realised that imported weapons are almost non existent in the market due to import ban.

I was originally looking for a CF-98/NP-42 but not available with the few I spoke to.

B6 would’ve been a decent option in the range but apparently not being imported by POF any longer.

Please suggest a dealer in the twin cities who has CF - 98 / NP 42 or other imported weapons in a slightly higher price range. Thank you
    "Know that Jannah is in the shade of swords. (Paradise is under the shades of swords)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 73)

Bro, I did a survey of the market about a month ago.

Badaruddin had a Canik shark compact, they were asking 130k for it, its condition appeared to be unused. They also had a Croatian made pistol don't remember it's name exactly, asking price was same.

United arms in Saddar, had a used steogar in two tone for sale, they were asking 140k. They also had an unused Girsan in Beretta shape, I think they were asking 150k for it.

Also, check with the dealers at college road, you might be able to find an option in new or used condition.

Noor daraz Khan & sons in F-8 had a large variety of pistols compared to the market, when I went there about a month ago.

Try checking with Shamsuddin, if you haven't already yet. And I would advise getting a Turkish pistol in your price range, even if it is slightly used. Buying a Chinese pistol at such a high price, would mean unnecessarily pushing the market price up. You can also try checking the arms market in Lahore.

Also post in this group (link below), someone would definitely be willing to sell thier imported handgun.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/engrparachahunting/
    Last edited by malik94; 27-03-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Canik C100 is better option in your budget
    But availability would be with fakhar e alam and bros how you will get the gun from kp
    Malik sb would guide you better way
    Contact him since he is from your city.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Khan & sons F8 markaz had original NIB CF98 a month back ... price he qouted was 110k ... dont know if he still has it ... go and grab it if its still there before someone else grab it first.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Khan & sons F8 markaz had original NIB CF98 a month back ... price he qouted was 110k ... dont know if he still has it ... go and grab it if its still there before someone else grab it first.
    He does have a CF 98 but some PG members have had really bad experience there so was a bit hesitant.
    "Know that Jannah is in the shade of swords. (Paradise is under the shades of swords)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Canik C100 is better option in your budget
    But availability would be with fakhar e alam and bros how you will get the gun from kp
    Malik sb would guide you better way
    Contact him since he is from your city.

Thank you sir, I agree Canik would be a good choice. A friend has offered to buy from Pesh on his license and sell it to me (via Sales Deed). Do you have any idea of that works with the DC office in terms of getting the weapon listed on my demand note or does it have to be purchased directly from a dealer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Mujahid View Post
    Thank you sir, I agree Canik would be a good choice. A friend has offered to buy from Pesh on his license and sell it to me (via Sales Deed). Do you have any idea of that works with the DC office in terms of getting the weapon listed on my demand note or does it have to be purchased directly from a dealer ?
    Just get the gun in hand in isb
    Pay some bucks to local dealer for demand note entry have some fun after dc office.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail