Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POF 5 - Cost

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Thanks Bro, got their contact number off their website, I've been there before but that was a few years back but they were shut and my driver was driving.

28K for which stock exactly for the MP5? And any idea of the original H&K 30 round Mag prices? I could probably get them made in Peshawar Kohat Road Industrial estate but its a bit of a gamble.

I'm currently abroad due to work, won't be back until after Ramadhan in sha Allah, spoke to my friend who is supposed to pick it up with a valid licence. He just asked a confusing question, that he has a Card License, so how will they do an entry on his card license like before when when one bought something on a copy license the dealer wrote the entry and stamped it there and then with a receipt so how does that entry process work on the card license now when one already has an entry on it. He just a little worried just incase he is stopper by the police when carrying it home in his car after the purchase?
    28 k is the price for mp5 retractable stock at WIL.
    Dont worry about magazine they can be found, the kohat road made mag will not work.
    Your friend will need a empty booklet licence or a demand note paper in case of card livence, they can not sell you a weapon on a card with an other weapon allready registered on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post

Your friend will need a empty booklet licence or a demand note paper in case of card livence, they can not sell you a weapon on a card with an other weapon allready registered on it.
    Please elaborate a bit more on this demand note business, never done this one before. What exactly do I need to ask my friend to do before going down to avoid multiple trips and get the pof5 in his first visit? Thnx

Please elaborate a bit more on this demand note business, never done this one before. What exactly do I need to ask my friend to do before going down to avoid multiple trips and get the pof5 in his first visit? Thnx
    With this new card licence system you are issued a paper called demand note to buy a weapon you take this paper to dealer to buy a weapon he enters weapon on this paper then you submit this back to DC office along with the dealers purchase recipt and they print a card for you.
    Now the problem is your friend already have a card licence with a weapon on it so he will he to get permission for change of weapon first better ask him to find some one with booklet licence or when you come to pakistan buy it on your own licence.

With this new card licence system you are issued a paper called demand note to buy a weapon you take this paper to dealer to buy a weapon he enters weapon on this paper then you submit this back to DC office along with the dealers purchase recipt and they print a card for you.
    Now the problem is your friend already have a card licence with a weapon on it so he will he to get permission for change of weapon first better ask him to find some one with booklet licence or when you come to pakistan buy it on your own licence.
    I see. I myself have the old copy license or paper license whatever one may call it, it is still valid and I could get someone to give it him but if I am not present there myself in person will they still sell him the weapon on my license?

I see. I myself have the old copy license or paper license whatever one may call it, it is still valid and I could get someone to give it him but if I am not present there myself in person will they still sell him the weapon on my license?
    No brother you will have to be present yourself and will need a all pakistan or punjab valid licence to buy from them directly.

No brother you will have to be present yourself and will need a all pakistan or punjab valid licence to buy from them directly.
    Thought so. K kool. Thanks for your help bro.

Thought so. K kool. Thanks for your help bro.
    You are welcome bro.

just a dump question so if one wants to apply for POF-5 license or a similar type gun. Will they apply for a pistol license or rifle. I personally believes these types of firearms will be considered rifles not a handgun/pistol

Quote Originally Posted by rosh View Post
    just a dump question so if one wants to apply for POF-5 license or a similar type gun. Will they apply for a pistol license or rifle. I personally believes these types of firearms will be considered rifles not a handgun/pistol
    For pof4 and pof5 you need a 9mm pistol licence.

Quote Originally Posted by rosh View Post
    One can buy/ enter the POF5 on a normal 9mm license. As per Pak arms law anything up to a 9inch barrel length is classed as pistol and not a rifle.

HELP NEEDED WITH THE AVAILABILITY OF POF-5.

Dear members I got one of my lads to ring the POF Outlet in Wah for the purchase of POF-5. He was told they currently do not have any available at Wah outlet. Does any one know any other outlets apart from Karachi which has the POF5 available? I could probably get someone to pick it up from Lahore. Your help will be much appreciated.

HELP NEEDED WITH THE AVAILABILITY OF POF-5.

Dear members I got one of my lads to ring the POF Outlet in Wah for the purchase of POF-5. He was told they currently do not have any available at Wah outlet. Does any one know any other outlets apart from Karachi which has the POF5 available? I could probably get someone to pick it up from Lahore. Your help will be much appreciated.
    Will try to find out for you,you need a pof 5 or pof 4.

Will try to find out for you,you need a pof 5 or pof 4.
    POF5 bro. I just rang on all the Lahore outlet telephone numbers printed on the POF website advert, no one was answering the cell number and the Landline kept connecting to a wrong number. The number on the following ad.

Name:  11156163_10155507330630504_8402275007841457235_n.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  58.2 KB
    Last edited by MK47; 23-04-2019 at 04:34 PM.